Chapter 3

Hope you like it:3 

Oh by the way, a part of this chappie is about Harry Potter, because wel... It's my life. Therefore it's dedicated to all Potterhead Directioners;). I'm sorry if you don't like Harry Potter but there's more about your favorite Harry so enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to cut off the awkwardness. ‘What are we going to do?’ I asked them. ‘I dunno…’ said Liam, but Zayn had an answer. ‘We could watch a movie or something?’ he said. Louis’ eyes lit up. ‘MOVIE’ he screamed. ‘POPCORN’ Niall screamed in my ear. I jumped. Sheesh, was he behind me all the time? ‘Movietime it is’ I said.

5 minutes later we all settled down in front of the television. Louis sat down on the couch, and I wanted to lay down so I laid my head on is legs. The couch wasn’t that big so the other lads had to sit down in front of us, on pillows.

‘What are we going to watch?’ Niall asked, with his mouth full of popcorn. ‘HARRY POTTER’ I said happily. Niall nodded. ‘Okay’ he said, and he stood up.

‘Wait, we should vote first, I guess’ I said, I knew Louis always wanted to watch something new. It’s not that he didn’t like Harry Potter, but he wanted to keep it exciting.

‘Okay who wants to watch Harry Potter?’ Zayn asked. Me and Niall raised our hands, but to my surprise, Louis did, too. I looked up, at his head, and he shrugged. ‘I’ve never watched the last one anyways, so I guess it’s fine.’ ‘I LOVE YOU LOUIS’ I said, and I showed Niall where the DVD was.

When I looked up, I saw Louis blushing. Really, I don’t know what’s going on with him lately. Niall sat back down and we began to watch the movie. I love Harry Potter, I really do.

We were just watching the part where they broke into the wizard bank, when I felt a hand going through my hair. I shivered but it kept going on. Then I felt it. A weird feeling in my stomach. Strange, we just ate breakfast. I sat straight up.

‘Niall pass me some popcorn please’ I said. ‘No’ he said simply, watching the movie with big eyes. ‘Niall…’ Liam began, in a warning tone. ‘Fine’ Niall said grumpily, and he gave me some popcorn. Sometimes it was really great Liam was being daddy Direction, it could help me in a few other ways than this one, too.

When I ate all the popcorn Niall gave me, I rested my head once again on Lou’s legs. He didn’t touch my hair again. Too bad, I thought. Wait, too bad? I actually liked that, I thought, smirking.

I turned to the television again and looked where in the story we were. They’d just escaped on the dragon. Wow that was fast.

A while later, when Harry was at Hogwarts and he just saw Snape’s memories (weird, I thought, in the book they actually were memories, in here it were his tears) and Harry knew he’d have to die, I couldn’t keep it any longer. I began to cry. ‘Dude seriously?’ Zayn said. ‘SHHH’ Niall was really into the movie.

I expected Louis to comment about my crybaby-ness but he didn’t. Instead he pulled me to a hug and whispered in my ear: ‘It’s okay Hazza’. I shivered again and slowly stopped crying. I snuggled further in his arms, and he didn’t mind. He actually looked like he was pretty fine with it.

I stared sideways to his face. His eyes were really beautiful. ‘Watch the movie Haz’ he winked at me. I blushed, and I expected him to push me back to where I sat at first, but he put his arm around my waist.

My heartbeat quickened at first. What the heck was going on? But then I started to relax, and then fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked it, then comment, if you didn't, comment too, I want to know your opinion:3. Xx