Chapter 7

Hey!:3 I just wanted to say that @WeasleyTomlinson's comment made me smile like a freak='). 

I hope you guys like this chappie, I wrote it with pen and paper first, but I had a lot more words when I typed it, so I'm very happy. Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

What would it be like? Would we be able to hide our feelings for everyone? I didn’t even know if that’s what we wanted to do. I looked at Louis, nervously.

‘It’s going to be fine babe, I promise’ he said. He called me babe, ahww. ‘But what are we going to tell them?’ I asked him, my voice a little different than before. I honestly didn’t know. ‘The truth’, he said a little louder.

He opened the door, but I couldn’t, nor wanted to move. The fans were out there, waiting for us. What would they think? Louis saw me, frozen, and hugged me tightly. ‘I love you’ he said, and I felt the butterflies again.

He stepped out of the car and grabbed my hand, so I was forced to step out, too. The fans were screaming and yelling at us. ‘HARRY’ ‘LIAM!’ ‘LARRY FOREVER’. I blushed when I heard the last one. I blushed, but Louis made us turn to the fans who’d been saying that and gave me a kiss on my cheek, so I blushed again.

The fans were screaming even louder in excitement. So they did like us! They were alright with us being together, or they even loved it. I grinned at Louis, he grinned back. The interview was going to be okay.

We walked through the fans and we finally managed to reach the backdoor as the security guards protected us from the over obsessed screaming fangirls.

When inside, they did our make-up, just standard. Louis held my hand the whole time, but the people didn’t seem to notice or care. I cared, it felt so amazing, so right.

Then they pointed us our dressing room. Louis didn’t have to change at all, I thought, since there were outfits for all of us. Although it would have been weird if he showed up in his pyjama in public.

We got dressed. I got red pants (why me!?), a white Ramones shirt (yay!), and white converse sneakers. I was okay. When I saw Louis I gasped. He wore a red t-shirt, white pants and red TOM’s. We matched, great.

I suddenly felt a pressure from behind me, and two hands on my waist. Louis rested his head on my shoulder.

‘We match boo’ I whispered. ‘I know’ he said, chuckling. Why did he chuckle? ‘It’s kinda weird’  I said ‘you know, as the other boys don’t…’ Then Louis said: ‘But we’re Larry Stylinson Haz, we have to’.

‘But they don’t…’ I protested, but Louis turned me around and grabbed my face on both sides. ‘No they don’t know Harry, but they think we are.'

Yeah, but it wasn’t a really good reason why they thought that back then. Back then. It was only yesterday, I realized. I decided to protest again. ‘But’ I said. ‘SHHH’ Louis pressed his finger on my lips and then pressed his lips softly to mine.

And then they called us. I gave him a quick peck on the lips back, and then we walked to the backstage room, our hands now separated.

We waited, Louis and me much more nervous than the others. I still had no clue what I had to do, what WE had to do.

‘Ladies and gentleman, One Direction!’ oh, the nerves! We heard clapping and screaming, but mostly clapping since there were more adults than teenage girls.

Just before entering the stage, Louis slipped his hand into mine. I hoped he knew what he was doing. We walked up the stage, smiling. Once we said down, the clapping stopped.

We sat down, in the middle was Zayn, on his right sat Louis, me next to him of course, and to his right sat Liam, and next to Liam sat Niall, who was closest to the interviewer.

Harry – Louis – Zayn – Liam – Niall – interviewer

Louis still held my hand. It wasn’t so bad, I thought. They’d think we were just friends. Close friends, yeah, but still, no romance and stuff.

But if they did know, would they approve just like the lads did? Lots of them probably would, otherwise the fans outside wouldn’t have been screaming so loudly and happily.

Suddenly I felt my hand being squeezed very hard. ‘Ow!’ that hurt. Louis looked at me, as if I was supposed to say something. Oops, I´d zoned out.´Wh… what?´ I asked.

The audience and the lads laughed. ‘How’s your life?’ the interviewer asked,  apparently for the second time since I hadn’t heard it the first time.

‘Well it has been hectic really, the past few weeks’ I said ‘the number of fans grew really fast and we had a lot of work to do. I really want to say we love all fans, also the one that only know one song, or know us since yesterday. Fans are fans and we love you if you support us, no matter what.’

I took a deep breath ‘We had a lot to do the past few weeks, but we also had time to just relax and just be… us, you know.’ The interviewer nodded. ‘So… how’s the love life of you guys?’ she asked curiously. Oh god.

‘We’re all single’ Louis responded almost too quickly. What? I thought he was going to tell them the truth?

‘Oh, then how do you explain this?’ the interviewer said, and she showed us the picture of Lou and I, sleeping. ‘That was just a prank, I swear’ said Liam, ‘They were just sleeping and I…’ but the interviewer began to talk and the murmurs of the audience became louder. ‘And what about this one?’ she said, showing us another picure.

I was us, snogging. Crap, who took the picture? It must’ve been someone who’d been driving behind us. I looked at Louis. ‘I…we… ’ he managed to choke out. But then suddenly I heard Niall scream, and he scared me, so I jumped up, before I could hear what he’d said. ‘Watch out Harry!’ But it was too late. Something hit my head and I collapsed to the ground.

Everything went black…

Louis’ POV

Oh my gosh Harry! I kneeled down beside him. ‘Please wake up Harry’ I said. I looked behind me to see what had caused this. It was a green apple. ‘Who threw it?’ I yelled. ‘Who threw the damn apple!?’

I didn’t care if I used bad language anymore. Lucky the UK didn’t mind as much as the US, because it was on live television. ‘We aren’t even dating, come on, who threw it?’ I said angrily.

Suddenly, someone in the audience stood up. ‘I did’ silence, ‘because I think being gay is gross’. That homophobic idiot! ‘YOU F*CKING’ I began, clenching my fist, but Zayn pulled me back.‘That isn’t going to help Harry’ he said. But I was so angry. I picked Harry up, and start carrying him away from the stage.

Good, the gut was being arrested. I managed to carry him to the car. How long would he be knock-out? Would my poor Hazza’s  head hurt?

I don’t know, nobody did. But the fans wanted to know of course, so that’s way it took the other lads a while before they reached the car, too. When we all finally sat down, I pulled Harry to my chest. He didn’t wake up. ‘It’s going to be alright boo’ I whispered in his ear. But I didn’t know for sure, and that’s what scared me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, poor Hazza:c. Stupid homophobic idot! Please comment, I would appreciate if you let me know what you think:3. Xx