Chapter 13

Hey cutiepies, apples, strawberries and cupcakes<3. I haven't uploaded in a while. When I was away, Forevermystic came back (yay), One Direction existed for 2 years, and much more.

I was in London, and I went to the HP studiotour, surprisingly not the olympics:c. Anyway, my father bought me One Direction pencils and I didn't know where to look...

IMPORTANT: I might or might not stop with this story, so please tell me if you still like it, you can choose!

Xx Sara. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

>>Louis’ POV<<

I jumped out of the car, grabbing Haz’ right hand as he blushed. We were almost at the entrance of the hospital when he suddenly stopped walking. ‘Do we really have to…’ I held my hand against his face, so he’d stop talking, but he licked it.

‘Yuk, Harry!’ I chuckled. ‘And yes, we have to go, your hand really doesn’t look good...’ he looked like he was about to puke. Harry really didn’t like hospitals and I knew that, but I wasn’t lying about his hand… ‘Shh, it’s okay’ I hugged him tightly and he seemed a little less tense.

‘Come on Haz, you can do this!’ He breathed out for a few seconds and then nodded. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. ‘You promise?’ he asked. ‘I promise’ I whispered. And we now actually walked inside.

>>Liam’s POV<<

‘We need to talk…’ He said. I looked at Niall who was now nervously looking outside. ‘But hear me out first.’ I said. I so hoped he loved me the way I loved him.

‘Niall, ever since that concert in Holland a few weeks ago I started having this weird feeling in my stomach whenever I saw you. I didn’t know what it was, and when I did I didn’t know how I would tell you and if I would tell you at all.’

I paused and looked at his face, he was now staring at me and it looked as if he wanted to say something but I signed to him he had to be quiet. ‘It started as a crush and I slowly fell In love. I love you Liam. I love you, and you probably don’t love me back. So please don’t lie to me, I don’t want my heart to be broken in the end.’

I stared at Niall, and he wanted to talk, so I nodded and he spoke. ‘Liam, I’m going to be honest with you.’ I sighed, and I started to cry. I knew what was going to come. He kissed me and now he’s just rejecting me, I knew it, I… ‘LIAM, stop it.’ Niall said, and he lifted my chin so I was forced to look at his eyes.

‘I’m going to be honest Liam, I never completely realized I had feelings for you until we kissed today in Harry’s room. I never thought about you and me. But when we kissed, I felt some sort of spark between us I’ve never felt before, even with my last girlfriend.’

So he really? ‘Liam, I’m completely, totally head over heels in love with you.’ He paused. ‘I love you Liam.’ He whispered. My tears of sadness changed in tears of joy. ‘I love you too Niall.’ He smiled his most breath-taking smile and leaned in.

Our lips touched. This was our most romantic kiss yet, and to make it even more magical it started raining. We deepened the kiss and broke apart after a few minutes. We then drove to Nando’s.

>>Louis’ POV.<<

I couldn’t go inside the room where they would scan Harry’s hand with an x-ray. It was fucking obvious it was broken, why the hell did they need to check again? I was walking from one side of the waiting room to the other side repeatedly, until I realised I must be annoying some people.

So I sat down next to a curly haired girl. ‘Hey, Louis!’ she said. ‘I forgot about Harry’s hand, you must be waiting here aren’t you?’ I stared at her with big eyes. How did she know about Harry’s hand? ‘Do I... know you from somewhere?’ I asked.

‘No. She said, but I know harry.’ She said. It suddenly hit me. ‘Hey, how old are you?’ I asked her. ‘15’ she replied, chuckling. ‘Oh, so you are the girl Harry met in the park?’ she nodded and then shook my hand. ‘I’m Sara, nice to meet you. Harry was quite devastated, you know?’

I sighed. ‘Yes, I know, and thanks for being with him when I wasn’t.’ ‘It’s okay’ she said. ‘So why are you here?’ I asked, curiously. ‘Well, I went to the shopping mall with some friends and one of my friends, Iris, knocked another friend of mine, Tabira over, so she accidentally stood on my other friend, Anne’s foot. And I think it’s broken. ’

‘But why are YOU here?’ I asked, confused. Wasn’t it more logical if Iris would come with her? ‘Well’ she said, a little bit embarrassed ‘I guess I squealed so loudly when I saw a Harry Potter poster, that I almost gave Iris a heart attack so yeah…’

I chuckled at her clumsiness. ‘It’s not funny’ Sara said. ‘Yes it is’ I replied, and I smirked at her. ‘I can’t help it,’ she said ‘I just love Harry Potter so freaking much.’

>>Sara’s POV<< (My own POV, weird)

Lou was a good lad. I thought. He was funny, and just laughed at the fact that I kind of made it happen that my friend’s foot was broken. Okay if he said it was funny, it probably was. So I just laughed.

That’s when Anne came out of one of the x-ray rooms, so I jumped up. ‘Is it?’ ‘’NOPE’ Anne said ‘It’s fine, it just hurts a lot, so I get some painkillers’ I hugged her. Thank god nothing serious is wrong. ‘Oh, by the way, Anne, this is Louis, Louis this is Anne.’ ‘Nice to meet you’ they both said, and they shook hands.

I hesitated, but decided to ask anyway. ‘Louis, are you and Harry… Are you like, a couple now?’ I whispered in his ear. He nodded. ‘But we’re not sure if we’re going to tell everyone so…’ ‘I’ll keep the secret.’ I said. And I meant it, because it was their love life and I shouldn’t be messing with that.

And then Harry came out of the other X-ray room. He had a sad face. ‘Lou, it’s broken, and I’ll have to wear a cast for 4 weeks…’ They hugged intensely and I couldn’t help smiling by seeing how affectionate they were acting. Louis was whispering soothing words to Harry and it seemed to have worked, Harry calmed down.

Then they broke apart from their hug, and Harry noticed us. ‘Hey Sara, hey Anne’ he said. ‘What brings you here?’ ‘Long story, Louis will tell you’ I said, and I grinned at Louis who rolled his eyes. ‘Yeah, Louis will tell you Haz.’ He said, and Harry laughed.

A nurse called Harry’s name, as he had to get his cast. ‘See ya!’ he said, and then walked into another room with Louis and the nurse.

When we got Anne’s medicines and walked out of the hospital, Anne put her hand on my shoulder so she could hop on one leg. ‘What is the chance’ she said grinning. ‘That you’re so lucky that you meet two members of a boy band in one day?’

>>Harry’s POV<<

When we walked out of the hospital, I had a cast on my hand. I didn’t like it, but I was glad I’d finally escaped that extremely white nightmare. Louis apparently had already texted Liam or Niall, because they picked us up immediately.

I was so glad I was snuggled against Louis in the backseat. It felt so absolutely right. ‘So’ began Liam, after a long moment of silence ‘How long will you need to keep that cast on?’ ‘4 weeks’ I said, and Niall turned around to face me and fake-pouted.

‘My poor Hazza’ whispered Louis in my ear, and I shivered. Every time, every time we freaking touched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote and fan please, I might dedicate my next chapter to you! ;). LY.<333 xx