Chapter 12

Okay at first, I want to apologize for my late upload, I've been working on school lately. I also want to say that I'm very, very sad about Forevermystic disappearing... CMD was my fave Larry story, and I feel so blessed that I can still read it on my iPod^^. This chapter is dedicated to Mitzytrix, one of my favorite writers on Wattpad, and she suggested my book to someone (yes, I see everything) :D. Go check out her story 'More than we seem'. It's a Larry story, too and there's going to be a sequel soon:3.  Enjoy reading this chapter! Xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Harry’s POV<<

I couldn’t help it, I was curious. Louis had told me to get dressed for our date, but I wasn’t planning on waiting in my room. I’d change clothes when Louis would. So I tip-toed out of my room. I was on the stairs when I heard yelling, so I stopped being sneaky and ran to the kitchen as fast as I could.

‘YOU DO HAVE TIME TO EAT EACH OTHERS FACE BUT YOU CAN’T SIMPLY WATCH HARRY!?’

Oh no. Louis looked like he was going to kill Liam, but I kept him from doing that by grabbing his waist and pulling him against my body. He was shaking like a… I don’t know, he was shaking, and he only did that when he was really angry.

I’d never seen Louis this angry before, and I had never seen Niall and Liam so scared before either. ‘Boo, it wasn’t their fault…’ I began, but Louis cut me off. ‘Heck yes it was! I told Liam to watch you and he didn’t. HE decided to put you in danger and start snogging his boyf…’ ‘LOUIS!’ I yelled in his ear, and he jumped.

‘It was MY fault. I ran away and didn’t tell them.’ he still sounded angry ‘Oh yeah? Why did they leave you in the first place?’. ‘Well…’ I said ‘I told them to leave me to, uhh…’ how could I say this ‘Sort things out.’

‘Oh’ said Louis, and it took him 5 seconds to calm down. Niall and Liam also relaxed, and Liam grabbed Niall’s hand. They looked so freakishly cute together! Niall blushed. ‘So’ said Louis. ‘Niam, huh? ’

He winked, and Niall and Liam turned even redder then they already were. Liam nodded and Niall muttered a soft ‘yeah…’ while looking at their entwined fingers.

‘I’m sorry I was angry guys’ said Louis, but Niall hugged him tightly. ‘Don’t worry, it’s completely understandable’. I suddenly remembered what we were doing at our apartment.  ‘Lou, I’m going to get dressed so you can prepare for our date…’ I started, but Louis grabbed my right hand and sighted.

‘Actually, change of plans. I’m sorry Haz, we’re going to have to reschedule our date for tomorrow’. I fake-pouted, but I understood immediately. ‘Zayn’ we both stated at the same time. ‘What about him?’ asked Liam.

‘Well,’ said Louis ‘he kind of has the right to know he’s the only straight and single person in One Direction…’. ‘Alright let’s go to his place’ Niall started to walk out of the kitchen, taking Liam with him as they were still holding hands. But Louis whistled them back.

I grinned at him. But I stopped when he grabbed my left hand carefully and showed it to the others. ‘First, we’re going to the hospital’. Liam, being daddy Direction, stared with concerned, wide eyes at me and asked: ‘What happened Harry?’ ‘Oh, I hit a tree…’

Niall rolled his eyes. Stupid leprechaun. ‘Typical’ he said. And I don’t know why, but I started laughing, and then Louis started laughing, too. When everyone started laughing with me, I remembered our ‘’Task’’ for today. ‘Guys, we really should get going…’

‘Wait’ said Liam suddenly. ‘Harry, have you seen…’ he looked at Niall nervously ‘…everything we did?’ Niall blushed. I grinned. ‘If everything means from the part when you started thinking out loud, to the part when you two were full on snogging, then yes.’

‘Let’s go’ said Liam, determined to leave the house. And he grabbed the hand of the giggling leprechaun. ‘But Lee-yum’ said Niall ‘I am bringing food.’ ‘Whatever you want babe’ said Liam, and he grabbed some cookies.

‘OMG’ said Louis, squealing. ‘Niam is real Haz, he just called him BABE’. ‘OMG my life is absolutely complete now!’ I said, acting like an overly obsessed fangirl. But Liam and Niall both rolled their eyes, and when Liam handed Niall the chocolate-chip cookies, we left the kitchen.

That guy’s middle name was James, but I swear, it could’ve been ‘Food’. ‘Niall Food Horan’ I whispered, so that Louis only could hear. He smiled his adorable smile and grabbed my hand as we followed Niam outside.

>>Niall’s POV<<

Harry must have thought I didn’t hear, but I’m not offended at all. You know, food as middle name wouldn’t be that bad, I like food. If I wasn’t thinking about a future with Liam, I’d probably marry it. Which reminded me…

I opened the box of chocolate-chip cookies and began to eat them. Not a great idea, because Harry and Louis started to run, and they were at the car before we were, so Liam was forced to drive and I had to sit next to him, so we weren’t able to snuggle in the back seat, like Louis and Harry were doing right now.

Uhm, wel it wasn’t exactly snuggling, it was more like… snogging, from te moment we started to drive. Snogging and whispering thing to each other I probably wouldn’t want to know. I watched Liam drive.

Gosh, he was so gorgeous, even the way his hands moved on the steering wheel, and his hair. And then his beautiful eyes that met mine… ‘Take a picture, it’ll last longer babe.’ he said, winking. I gasped. I really was checking him out. And he caught me doing it, damn.

I blushed, and forced myself to look away, by grabbing another cookie. Well, trying to grab one, because the box was empty. Did I eat all of it? Because that couldn’t be, I was hungry. ‘Lee-yum?’ I said, with my best possible puppy dog-eyes ‘I’m hungry…’

Then Louis laid his head on the back of my chair, so his face was next to mine. ‘The question is, when are you not?’ Rude. I can’t help that I love food. It’s not like I’m ALWAYS hungry… Well okay it is like that…

‘Fine’ said Liam. ’I’ll drop those two off at the hospital, and we’ll get some food.’ ‘Nando’s?’ I asked. ‘Nando’s.’ he said. Louis rolled his eyes and Harry chuckled. ‘Niall Food Horan’ he said, and although I tried to be mad at him, I couldn’t help but just laugh.

When we reached the hospital, Liam parked and we waved at Larry. Liam wasn’t starting the car. I knew he would want to do, since what we did after we left Harry wasn’t really talking… Liam stared at me. ‘I know’ I sighed ‘we need to talk…’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Lovelies, like it or don't like it, please comment. I don't know about Niall's POV, really. Love you<33. x