Chapter 2

I can't promise I'll make updates any longer next time, because I figured it's kinda difficult. It's that I want to update too fast to be able to write a lot. Lolz, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made some eggs for myself and then sat there next to him on the couch, he was watching somethng he’d never watch. ‘Why are we watching my little pony?’ I asked. He jumped up, stared at me with wide eyes.

‘What the heck was that?’ he relaxed and sat next to me again. ‘Nothing, just tired’ he said, and he slowly ate a few more bites of his bread and eggs. When we finished eating I cleaned up and got back to the couch, where Louis was now watching BBC. Good, at least now he’s watching something normal.

I decided to make him jump again, and  scare him a little. I  crept up behind him ‘boo.’ I whispered in is ears, and he jumped. ‘VICTORY’ I yelled, laughing out loud. But I stopped laughing when I saw Louis sat down and buried his face in his hands.

‘Lou, are you okay?’ I said, sitting next to him. ‘I am, but you’re not.’ he said. ‘What’s that supposed to…’ but before I could finish the sentence he started to tickle me. ‘No, HAHAH, LOU, STOP IT, HAHAHA’. ‘That’s what you get for scaring the crap out of me’ he laughed, still tickling me.

He tickled me for another two minutes but then I started to tickle back. ‘I WON’ I said at last, staring down at Louis, who I was sitting on.

It went silent, the only thing you could hear was us, loudly breathing. I looked at his face, it was red and beautiful, like always. Wait did I think that? Well it was true, he had the most beautiful face in the world.

‘VAS HAPNIN?’ we heard from behind us. Crap, I knew the lads would hang out here today, but I forgot I gave Liam the keys. ‘Nothing, just me winning a ticklefight’ I said, smirking down at Louis, who was staring at me with wide eyes. What was his problem? ‘A ticklefight, suuure’ said Niall.

‘What?’ I said, but a second later I understood. I looked at my shirtless body and Louis’ red head and wild hair, and I realized what it must ‘ve looked like.  I got of Louis and helped him up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, vote or whatever. Hope you liked reading it! X