Drabble #19

Drabble #19 – "They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly, this is getting dangerous."

Pairing: Stiles/Lydia

Rating: Mature

Summary: Although bickering while having sex is just Stiles and Lydia's every day, today it's out of the ordinary.

A/N: Happy new year, everyone. Here's the first drabble of 2016.

For those of you who may want to join my birthday list this year, make sure to check out the new rules before asking for a drabble since I'll be following them strictly. To find out all about the rules and perks of being on my list, message me :)

Much like Drabble #8, this drabble is a chapter for one of my fics and I'll just come out and say that both these drabbles are for Everlasting love (obviously, this chapter happens before the one feature in Drabble #8).

[PS: This story is still not posted here on Wattpad, but if anyone wants the link to chapter 1, let me know. Anyway, you can always read this as a one-shot.]

Enjoy!

Tags: Established relationship, Canon-divergence, Fluff, Humor, Romance, Smut

Dedication: For Quinn, chickenparmiga on tumblr. Happy birthday, sweetie!

xxxxxxxxxx

"They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly, this is getting dangerous," Stiles mumbles right after one of his feet slips on the wet floor of his shower for the third time since they hopped in a few minutes ago, resulting in Stiles slipping out of Lydia to maintain their balance. Again.

And they we're just getting it on.

Lydia sighs reflexively. "You're gonna get us both killed," she lets out when he puts her down, afraid of hurting her without meaning to if they are to give it another try.

"I'm sorry. But it's not my fault, you make my knees go weak," he tells her, slightly amused with the situation and glad that they didn't end up falling this time.

"Or shower sex just isn't for us," she replies annoyed but giving in to a chuckle nonetheless. Lydia presses herself against her boyfriend, his arms wrapping around her frame effortlessly. It's their fourth try at shower sex and they have never been able to finish for some reason, mostly because of gravity and Stiles coordination (or lack thereof), today maybe because he's still a little sleepy. Lydia could never tell.

"I honestly think it's a sign from the devil," he murmurs against her hair, letting his hands wander down to her waist and pushing Lydia against one of the walls of his shower, bending down to kiss her neck. "Telling us that we really should go to class and all..."

Lydia waves a hand dismissively. "Eh, we can take the devil."

Stiles lets out a laugh. "Lets just... Finish showering, alright?" He doesn't need to see her pout to regret his own words. "I really don't want to try this again if one or both of us is gonna end up with a broken neck."

Lydia kisses him chastely. "Okay, you're right."

"Of course I'm right," he laughs wriggling his eyebrows.

She rolls her eyes. "Shut up."

"Make me."

Lydia blames on him the fact that they take twenty minutes longer than usual to get out of the shower.