☆Shu x Subaru Part 2

Lol so I was going to wait a while to do a part two, but I really wanted to do it. I just couldn't wait. Actually, I was at least going to try doing a Ruki x Ayato in between. Of course, I know that the Sakamakis and Mukamis don't get along, but I JUST SHIP IT OKAY. Anyway, here goes :)

Subaru's POV

Today is my birthday. I am sitting here, alone, in the rose garden. At the moment, everything is dark, and my only company is the millions of stars above me.

The sun won't be rising for at least another two hours. When I saw a shooting star a few minutes ago, I wished for something very important to me.

I wished that Shu would spend my birthday with me, just like always. Of course, I knew that that would never happen. Shu will probably sleep all day, like usual.

On my last three birthdays, Shu didn't go with me to the rose garden. I begged him to come, but he only ignored me.

I know that if he didn't come in the past, he won't come this year. I hate the fact that he can't even make time for someone who considers him their best friend. Their only friend.

In the near-darkness, my hair is almost the exact color of the white roses. As I watch the sky become lighter by the minute, a memory surfaces in my mind.

It is a vivid memory of one of the birthdays I spent with Shu in this very spot. In fact, it is a memory of the time Shu told me that my hair was one of the most beautiful colors he had ever seen. After, he told me it was his favorite color, and, according to Shu, his second favorite was my eye-color.

I had blushed and hugged Shu, breathing in the heady scent of his cologne. That moment had been perfect, and every day I wish I could go back to that time.

Although, it wasn't long after that when Shu started to ignore and avoid me. If only I had known what would happen in just a few short weeks, I would've appreciated the moment more.

Sitting alone in the garden, I think about my past. A tear slips down my face as the loneliness seeps in. Shu, my only friend, doesn't seem to consider me his friend anymore.

A feeling of being watched makes me shiver. I glance at my surroundings and notice a figure slouched against a tree trunk only twenty yards from me.

With my supernatural abilities, I can make out very clearly who the figure is.

Shu...

Part 3? How was this one? I liked it but I'm not so sure it was great lol.

Anyway, I need to go cry some more