☆Kou x Reader

Wow lol I just realized that I've done five one-shots that include Shu... Maybe I should take a break from him for a while lol. Also, I didn't know who to put as the bully, soo I just put a random person. And this will most likely be triggering, just so you guys know. I am really, really sorry that I haven't updated in like two months, but I've been busy and I couldn't think of anything to write about. Some personal issues have been going on lately in my life as well.

*You are the Sakamakis' younger sister. You are the youngest in the Sakamaki family. All of your brothers are very protective of you. The Sakamakis decided to go on a three-week-long vacation, but you wanted to stay home.*

All of that led up to the predicament you are in now.

"Hey, Frog!!" A nasally - however, still male - voice calls after you.

You stop in your tracks but don't turn around. This has happened nearly every day since your brothers have been gone.

"What do you want, Ken?" You call over your shoulder, hoping he won't be as nasty as the day before.

"You know what I want."

A sigh escapes your lips, and your heart starts racing with fear and adrenaline.

"I'm not going home with you." You reply coldly. Ken Fueji is your personal bully. He constantly asks you if you wanted to have sex with him, and you constantly refuse. But, whenever you refuse, Ken gets angry and decides to take his anger out on you.

"Fine, then. Meet me after school, Frog, and then you can have your punishment." Ken's voice sounds excited, and a cruel smile plays across his lips. Really, Ken would be attractive if he didn't always have that cold smile on his face. He has warm gray-ish/brown eyes and striking white hair. He is fairly tall, and he is leanly muscular.

Another sigh escapes your lips. 'Meeting' Ken after school means getting a royal beating from Ken.

Ken walks away while you are still worrying about your next beating. You really don't want to deal with him on this particular day. You don't really feel like dealing with school either. You decide to fake being sick for the rest of the day and then go home early.

You sign out in the Administration Office (is that what it's called? in my school, we just call it 'the office' lol) before beginning to walk home.

"Hey! Hey, Y/N!" A voice shouts from behind you, sounding out of breath. You hear the slap of feet against the concrete sidewalk as the person chases after you. Their voice sounds familiar for some reason. "Wait up, Y/N!"

You stop and turn around, only to see Kou Mukami, who is a junior.

He finally catches up to you, panting really hard. What on Earth could he need with me? You think skeptically.

"Was there something you needed?" You ask him, becoming worried. He nods, his golden locks bouncing softly with the movement.

"You...You...Forgot your...Your MP3 player on top of your locker." He speaks in between panting.

"Uh... T-thanks. It was very n-nice of you to return it t-to me." You stutter, grabbing the small object from the blonde's hand. You give him a shy smile while a light pink blush dusts across your cheeks.

"No problem, Y/N! It was the least I could do!" He replies cheerily, flashing you a sweet grin.

There is an awkward silence between you two for a few moments before you decide that you should get going.

"Um, yeah, so...I should probably get going now. But, thanks, Kou, for my Mp3! Uh, sooo...Bye!" You say awkwardly, turning to leave.

You stop when a hand grabs your wrist gently.

"Wait, Y/N...I also wanted to talk to you about something." Kou's voice is dead serious, and, when you turn around, so is his face. There is no longer that sweet grin on his lips. There is instead a very worried expression that takes up his entire face. "You need to tell someone about Ken, Y/N. Or, when your brothers come back, they'll kill him. There's no doubt about it."

You only nod at his remark. He sighs, turning away. As he retreats to the school, he shouts, "I'll talk to you later, Y/N."

You start on your way home again.

***

You spend the whole night crying.

There are two main reasons for this:
1. You miss your brothers
2. You just rewatched the ending of Tokyo Ghoul (OMG the ending killed me with feels. If you haven't seen it, you should go watch it RIGHT NOW).

There is also the small matter of you being afraid of staying in the huge old mansion alone at night.

Slowly, after hours of trying to fall asleep, you finally drift off.

But, of course, you are immediately plagued by nightmares.

Somehow, all of this leads to a four a.m. stroll on the beach.

You stop for a while to listen to the waves washing up against the shore. A few waves gently lap across your bare feet. Your eyes are closed, and you feel more at peace than ever since your brothers left for their vacation.

Strong arms wrap around you, tightening uncomfortably much.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, sweetheart?" A familiar nasally voice speaks in your ear, causing you to freeze in terror.

Ken.

"K-Ken...What are y-you doing here?" You stutter slightly, panicking. His arms tighten further, crushing you uncomfortably against his body. You feel his erection poking against you.

"You tried to avoid your punishment today, so you're going to get an even worse one now. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to take you. I'm going to fuck your hot little brains out tonight. Sweetheart, I'm going to rock your world." He growls in your ear.

"No." You sob, tears streaming down your face, before you start to scream. "Help me! Please help! Someone help me! Anybody, please!"

A hand clamps over your mouth, muffling your voice enough so that no one could possibly hear it. "Shut up, bitch!" Ken whispers harshly.

You close your eyes and try not to think or feel while Ken makes you lie on the sandy beach. His hands slowly undress himself and start undressing you. You only feel him open the first two buttons of your nightgown before he is wrenched off of you.

You hear the sounds of fists hitting flesh and an angry male voice. Meanwhile, you curl into the fetal position, waiting for Ken to come back and finish what he started.

"If you ever speak to her like that again, I will kill you. No, if you even look at her again, I will make sure you never live to see the next sunrise. You don't deserve her, and you sure as hell don't get to have her. She's mine now. Got that?" That voice sounds awfully familiar to you.

Finally, you hear one of the two people, probably Ken, hurry away into the night, trying to get away from his attacker as fast as possible.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I should have gotten here sooner." You definitely know that voice. It is on the tip of your tongue, but you just can't quite grasp the person's identity.

You feel a body lie down next to you. The person wraps their arms around you, pulling you into their chest.

"I-I'm okay." You speak, turning around to see who it was that had saved you.

Kou Mukami.

"Good."

You start to cry. You cry a lot, actually. You lay your head on the blond's chest, and he strokes your hair gently.

Eventually, you fall asleep in his arms.

After that night, Ken never bothered you again...