(Professor) Shu x (Innocent) Reader

Your friend was obsessed with the new music professor.  She stared at him as he listened to music.  You could've sworn that she was even drooling.

"Yui! Stop staring at him or he's going to think you're a creepy stalker!  And wipe up your drool!" You whisper-shouted as the blonde girl snapped out of her 'hot teacher coma'.

"Oh, thanks!  I didn't realize I was drooling." She replied, her pink eyes showing surprise.  You just shook your head and laughed quietly.

The new professor was hot, though.  You had to admit to that.

His name was Shu Sakamaki, and he was only nineteen.  His blond hair curled at the ends and had a mussed-up look to it.  Shu's blue eyes were absolutely breathtaking.  As piercing as they were, you sensed they held a variety of hidden emotions.

You couldn't help but stare at him just a little bit.  Or maybe a lot.

You thought of how perfect Shu was.  His sharp jawline, his deep blue eyes, his messy blond hair.  And especially his lips.  You were always an innocent person, and you didn't know much about sex or any kind of sexual activity.  Somehow, your thoughts kept returning to Shu's lips.  Though you had never wanted to kiss anyone before, you yearned to kiss Shu.

You couldn't have been staring for very long when suddenly his eyes opened.

They locked on yours, holding your gaze.  You started to panic, your heart racing.  Shu had caught you staring.

Slowly, he removed the earbuds from his ears, sitting up in his chair.

"Y/N, I'd like to see you after school."

***

You stood in front of Shu's desk shyly, waiting for him to finish grading a paper.  He glanced up at you every few moments, as if wondering whether you were still standing there.

Finally, he was done.

He stood, making his way to the door.  You felt a flutter of nervousness when you saw what he was doing.

Shu locked the door.

He returned to his desk, sitting on the edge and motioning for you to sit beside him.  Everything was quiet for a few seconds.

"Y/N, have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked quietly while staring into space.  He didn't look at you as you replied either.

"Only one..." You whispered, blushing lightly.  Shu stuffed his hands in his pockets and glanced at you from the corner of his eye.

"Have you ever had sexual intercourse with anyone?" He asked levelly, showing no signs of embarrassment or nervousness.

You turned to him in surprise, your cheeks turning a dark red.

"What?!  Why would you ask something like that?!" You shouted, feeling extremely nervous and embarrassed.  Your heart was racing as Shu stood up.  He turned to face you and positioned himself directly in front of you.

"Because if you did, I would be extremely jealous." He spoke softly, looking at your face.  His eyes dropped down to gaze at your lips, and you were helpless as your eyes slid down to rest on his perfectly shaped light pink mouth.

"Why?" You whispered almost inaudibly.  You were surprised he heard your voice when he replied.

"You're attractive." He mumbled as he moved a bit closer to you.  You swallowed loudly, your heart picking up speed.  Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as he leaned forward towards you.

"No I'm not." You mumbled while your eyes move from his lips to his eyes and back down again.  You had never felt anything like this before, and it made you nervous.  But, you had to admit, such a feeling pleased you.