Shu x Subaru Part 3

THERE WILL BE LEMON IN THIS UPDATE AND PROBABLY A LOT OF IT. ALSO, I'M TRYING SOME NEW STUFF SO HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER LOL.

Subaru's POV

"What are you doing out here, Shu? Isn't this your 'nap time'?" I asked my older brother bitterly, turning away from him. I gazed lovingly at the beautiful flowers surrounding me; they were absolutely breathtaking.

I heard a sigh from behind me, and I felt my shoulders dtop slightly. My stomach did somersaults while my heart did backflips amd contortions.

"No, Ru. I don't need a nap..." Shu's deep voice wavered, causing him to sound upset, if not downright depressed and desperate. Was he crying? My heart clenched at the very thought of tears filling those sapphire eyes.

"Then what do you want, Shu? I'm fucking sick and tired of this little game you're playing with me! I can't take this anymore! The only friend I've ever had decided to just begin to ignore me. I have lived alone for the last few years. Sure, I may live with my five brothers and occasionally my father, but I am alone. There is no one in this world for me to trust. I have no one. You've... You've been dead to me for so long now that I have forgotten completely what love is. But even so, why is it that I still love you so damn much? Why can't I just let what is dead be dead? Why did it have to be you? I...I hate you, Shu." I whirled around with tears forming in my eyes, and I began to release all of my pent-up feelings. What started as shouting soon died down to something little more than a whisper.

"I love you, Subaru. I have always loved you, but it was about four years ago when I started to develop stronger feelings for you. I'm...I'm so sorry about what I put you through. I know that you will not be able to forgive me...But, please," Shu was in tears, kneeling at my feet. My heart broke in two at the sight of my only love in such pain and despair. "Please, allow me to show you my love and regret. I beg you, I will never, ever, screw up again."

I pulled the blond to his feet, wiping his tears away with my thumbs.

"I think...maybe, someday I might be able to forgive you, Shu. Even though I hate you, I will always love you. I love you more than anything else. More than roses...blood...more than...more than my own life."

Shu looked much better after I told him the complete truth. Surprisingly, he blushed when I told him just how much I loved him.

"Come home with me, and I will show you how much I love you." Shu's deep voice made me shiver as I stared up into his suddenly secretive sapphire eyes.

***

The door made an oddly loud sound as it banged open. I had just gotten into the house when Shu closed the door again.

It was a good thing that our other brothers were on a business trip with Karl Heinz.

Shu's lips crashed onto mine, causing both of us to shiver with the pleasure of the contact between us.

Shu slammed me into the wall, pinning my hands above my head.

He licked my lips, asking for entrance, and I granted it. Moaning at the contact, I felt a pressure against my pants. Shu broke away from the kiss, making his way to my neck. He sucked and bit and licked the sensitive skin there, causing me to moan louder.

My knees were jelly as Shu continued to fluster me with his lips. Shu stopped kissing me suddenly, taking both of our shirts off. Even that small action caused me to moan, and Shu raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Did you like that, Ru?" He put his lips to my ear, his deep voice and hot breath causing me to shiver noticeably.

I could feel his soft lips against my neck as they trailed downward from my ear.