Chapter 2: A stranger

Second chappie! :D yea, I know the pic above is blurry.
Dagger: What are your thoughts on my Broly story, Vegeta?
Vegeta: *crosses arms* my thoughts? Well, it is quite...
Dagger: Yes?
Vegeta: Quite stupid! Why would you create such a thing!?
Dagger: Cuz... Broly is better than you in my opinion
Vegeta: I am the prince of Saiyans. Stupid wench!
_____________________________

You woke up in a cave. You looked around to see rock walls with an opening of darkness coming from the entrance. Yep, definitely a cave. A fire in the middle, making shadows dance on the rock walls. You tried getting up only to fall back down, pain in your leg as you yelped in pain. You looked down at your leg, to see it was a bit swollen but good. You think.
Memory of seeing the tall figure of a man, above you. So... you weren't dead. But he looked scary... you looked around, wondering where he is. You were laying on a somewhat soft grass bed.

"Comfy." You mumble to yourself as you patted the grass bed.
You managed to get up, leaning on the wall for support as you walked on one leg, going towards the cave entrance. You had no stuff to get cozy with. Great. A jacked up leg in the middle of nowhere with animals that could kill you with no supplied whatsoever. What a lucky person.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You fell backwards in surprise at the voice, falling on your butt. You looked towards the voice and saw a rather tall man in the corner of the cave, leaning against the wall. You didn't notice him before. How could you not notice a man that big? You did not know. You got up and leaned against the wall.

(Dagger: Wearing the clothes in the pic! But he isn't in super saiyan form in this story, yet.)

He had black spiky hair, onyx eyes that held no emotion which stared at you, intensly. Your eyes trailed his muscled form. His abs... chest, biceps, every muscle on him-

"I ask, yet again, where do you think you're going?" He asked, impatience etching his voice as he crossed his arms. Your mind raced for ideas on lying. He looked scary yet so... beautiful.

You opened your mouth but the only thing that came out was, "Ugh... um... uhhghg ouhhhg."

He stared at you for a moment before a smirk came on his lips. "Earthling female cannot respond properly... I should kill you. Such a useless insect."

You gulped and stared at him. But then you glared at him, causing him to raise a brow a bit. You finally found your voice.

"Kill me, then. Why couldn't you do it when I was unconious? (Cant spell) Or are you too thick headed to-" You cut yourself off then instanly cringed inside. The words just came out.
He stared at you, his eyes narrowing. You expected him to get angry and just kill you, instead he lost his glare and chuckled as he walked over to you. His frame towering over your small one. His onyx eyes stares into you (E/C) ones.

"Not yet." He mused, looking down upon you. "You're too... intresting."

He was so close. Your heart beated quickly from his presence. The fire making him have a dark shadow over you. He turned and started to walk out of the cave.

"You're welcome." He said, glancing back at you.

"For what?" You say, slightly glaring at h

"Your leg." He said, stopping just before the cave entrance. "I popped it back in place after you tried to fight off that tree."

"I didn't try to fight it." You say, defensively. "It was lightning out and it crushed me."

"You speak against what I saw." He said, turning a bit angry. Your eyes met his as you both had a small stare-down.

"Well, you speak against what I know." You say, crossing your arms. He glared more feriously at you, but you didn't look away.

"So intruiging (cant spell)." He said with a slight smirk. "I think I'll keep you for a bit more."

"You're going to keep me as your amusement?" You demand and he chuckled, confirming a yes. "No thanks."

"Earthling girl, even if you escape this cave, how will you get away with that leg?" He smirked, glancing at your pained leg.

"I'll find a way." You mumble, looking down.

He didn't say a word but he walked out. You watched his back muscles. So muscled. A god like body. So sculpted and perfect. You tore your eyes away.

"I didn't get your name!" You shouted. "Mine is (Y/N)!"

A few moments passed and you thought he wasn't going to respond.

"You may adress me as Broly." You heard him say from outside the cave. His tone gruff.

"Broly..." You say to yourself as you get down on the grass bed. "Nice name." Then you layed back down, immdiately sleeping. Maybe being held with him wasn't going to be bad. Maybe.
___________________________

Dagger: Is the Veggy mad?
Vegeta: *sitting down with crossed arms* ......
Dagger: I'll take that as a yes that you're mad at me. On a scale of 1 to 10,000 how much mad are you?
Vegeta: >:(
Dagger: Let me take a guess... It's over 9,000!
Vegeta: SHUT UP! *gets into fighting stance*
Dagger: OUOFJIRLY! *pretends to faint*
Vegeta: What?
Dagger: You killed me with your girly, "Shut up!" scream. *pretends to die*