Chapter 17

Broly was flying from the Capsule Corp., a tear threatning to spill over.

Broly didn't want to believe it. Him. The Legendary Super Saiyan did not want to believe it.

~30 minutes earlier~

He carried you to Bulma and the rest. Landing in front of the group, ignoring their fighting stances.
He didn't feel anything when he saw Goku.

You were about to have your baby.

Broly was by your side while you were in the medical bed. Screaming. Crying.

Broly actually felt helpless, seeing you in pain.

Broly was told to wait outside. Despite his reluctance, he left to wait. He took one last glance at you. To him, you couldn't have been more beautiful in that moment, bringing another life into the world.

Broly felt your ki and the baby's ki.

But soon he couldn't sense them both.
With his heart in his throat, he rushed into the room.

"I'm so sorry, Broly..." Bulma looked up at him, your limp hand fell from hers. "(Y/N) and the baby didn't make it. But we have the-"

Broly didn't hear what she said. He just flew up, through the ceiling into the sky.

He could not believe it.

He did not want to.

He lost both you and the baby.
Tears threatning to fall, he tried to make a ki ball to throw somewhere but it didn't work. Just a flicker of a green orb.

He landed on the ground, holding back his emotions.

"My worst fear came true." He whispered to himself.

He closed his eyes, seeing a flash of pictures of you from his memory in his mind.
You and him kissing. You midlaugh. You snuggled up next to him.

Finally, he snapped, he slammed his fist in the ground.

And he allowed himself to shed a few tears.

_________________________________

I hate myself for this chapter