Chapter 4: Calming the beast

Dagger: Best chapter title I could think of, anyways, hi, (future) Trunks, can I ask you something?
Trunks: sure you can. I'm in.
Dagger: what are your thoughts on my Broly story?
Trunks: I'm out *begins to walk away*
Dagger: no! Answer the damn question! *pulls him down in a chair*
Trunks: uh...
____________________________

It has been an hour when you tried to escape and had no plans to attempt more.
Broly was training mid-air as you watched him through the cave entrance. His eyes burned with hatred as they stared in front of him as if seeing someone.

"Kakarot!" He growled to himself.
'Who's Kakarot?' You thought as you got up and stood in the cave entry way.

His body and voice grew bigger. His black hair turned blonde. His onyx eyes turning pure white. He threw his head back, the sky turning dark, a green light around him. His muscles got bigger, biceps now almost as big as you. His height increased. Making him more intimidating. (Like the pic above, he changed into Super Saiyan 2)
You felt sudden hatred radiating from him, mixed with anger. He had a strong power coming from him mixed with the wind pushing you back a few times.

He started shooting ki blasts everywhere. "Aaaaaaaah! KAKAROT!"

You looked at him, with fear but concern. Whoever this Kakarot is, Broly really hated. But... he was angry, shooting ki at every direction and you feared for both Broly and innocent animals. Mostly him.

"Broly!" You shout out to him. He didn't answer, he was too far in his own self world. You raise your arms up, trying not to get the wind in your eyes. "BROLY!" You scream louder.

A second later, the wind calming a little as he stopped and focused on you. He lips turned up into an evil grin. "Another insect ready to die."

He seemed to forget about you in those moments. He flew over to you, his palm open at your face with a green orb by your face as you pressed yourself against the cave entrance side. You were half his size, you had to crane your head back to look at him fully.

"Broly..." You whimper, but you clear your throat and raise your head, staring into his eyes, trying to get confident. "Calm down."

"Why should I?" He said grinning ruthlessly, lowering his head a bit. "In what way should I end you? Crushing your windpipe? Ending you quickly?" He smirked to himself.

"Just calm down." You say in your most soothing voice. The green orb in his palm flickered a tiny bit. "Think about..." You trailed off, mind racing for calming things.

"Think about a beautiful waterfall. There's the sun shining, making the air and the water nice and warm. Imagine the waterfall connected to a river. The river is calm, you can see to the bottom, no matter how deep it is." You say calmly. Broly seemed to relax but his ki in his palm didn't disappear.

"Now, imagine yourself looking into the river. Your reflection so clear, like a mirror. You touch the water, making ripples and as soon as the ripples clear away, you see a person next to your reflection. You look up besides you to see the person. This person can be anybody, a male or female. The person smiles at you and says, "Be calm, Broly..." "

You finish in the most smooth and soothing voice you can. You didn't really think that you said those words. They just came out.
You watch as he pulls his hand away and lose tension a bit. He seemed to power down into his regular form. Black hair and onyx eyes. You let out a breath of relief and he took a step back. You walked into the cave as he followed you.

"I go into a frenzy when I think of him." He says under a breath, but his voice going low when he said him. "Cannot go a day without thinking of pathetic Kakarot and his insects friends and how to end them."

You look up to him and hug his side to give him a little bit of comfort. He tensed under your touch. His arm was so muscular.

"What are you doing?" He asks, glancing down at you.

You didn't answer his question about hugging him. Instead you ask him a question. "Who is this Kakarot?"

"Another saiyan." He answered, his hands tighening as you pulled away.

"Saiyan?" You repeat. With some convincing and despite his reluctance, he explained to you about his race and past. How he was stabbed as a baby and left for dead by a guy named, King Vegeta. How Kakarot made him cry when they both were babies. His father going to leave him. He fought against fighters, only to lose in the end. Everything. He survived the last fight he fought somehow. And him being the Legendary Super Saiyan and being strong as an infant.
You looked closely at him. He wasn't looking at you, his eyes stared forward. This man has been through a lot.

"I am sorry." You whisper. He killed alot, but that didn't change what you assume he felt deep inside. Outside, people saw that he was a monster, but no one really looked or wondered how he felt on the inside.

"For what?" He asked, angrily. "You did not cause my past. Why are you apologizing for?"

You stare at him. But you didn't really feel offended or angry at him. Instead extrememly bad for him. "I am sorry your past. No one deserves what you went through."

"It is what I am." He snapped and hit the wall with his fist, creating a crack. "I did not choose to be the Legendary Super Saiyan. At times I enjoy being what I am, but at quick, small times I think of this as a curse..."

He trailed off. You looked at him and offered him a tiny smile. He stared at your face, a bit confused for some reason.
You walked closer to him and put a hand on his arm. He looked at your hand before pulling away. You sighed. He walked to the corner and crossed his arms, leaning against the rock wall.

"Look, I just want you to know that it's going to be alright." You reassured him.

"Yes, because it is not happening to you." He said a bit angrily. "Listen, earthling, I do not need your pity."
_____________________________

Dagger: Well?*taps foot imaptiently*
Trunks: My thoughts are... I am not going to answer
Dagger:*raises brick*
Trunks: Ok! My thoughts are that Broly is full of evil and I don't see what you see in him
Dagger: Well, I see Broly as an injured soul. 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' That saying was invented for a reason, Undies.
Trunks: My name is Trunks...
Dagger: That I know, now shoo! *grabs Trunks and pushes him out of room* laters!