Chapter 13

Dagger: Veg-
Vegeta: wtf... you made a lemon about Broly...
Dagger: it was requested!
Vegeta: I cannot even look at you
Dagger: damn... somebody is on their monthly... :'D
________________________________

After Broly and your... uh... love making scene, you were dressed in your underwear (I STILL FEEL WEIRD) and laying next to Broly who was in shorts.
Broly was staring at you with you wrapped in his arms.

"Who... kidnapped you?" Broly asked out nowhere.

"It wasn't kidnapping." You say with a small smile. "And they thought I was in danger of you."

"Who is "them"?" Broly asked, starting to get tense.

"Goku and Vegeta's son-"

"What? Kakarot?" Broly said, sitting up. You noticed his hands clench and his hair start to flicker to blonde. The air began to buzz with anger and hatred.

"Broly!" You yell and he stopped and looked and you. "Please, don't do that."

"Kakarot's son kidn-"

"It wasn't kidnapping." You try to calm him down. You put your hands on his shoulder and smile at him. "His name is Goku. Not Kakarot."

Broly tensed when you said "Kakarot". "I am ready to go after him now." He said as he got up, his fists clenched.

"Broly, please, just don't do that." You say and stand up next to him. "You can't let the past rule over you."

Broly thought for a moment. "If that were easy as it sounds."

"I know..." You respond quickly. "You have to stop this. It isn't healthy to live in the past when it's already done."
He didn't say anything. Just glared at the ground. You took a deep breath.

"OK." You sigh, crossing your arms. "Just don't think of him as "Kakarot", think of him as "Goku"."

Broly seemed to lose a bit of tension. "I... I can try... " He looked up at the sky. "Goku..." He said more to himself than you, testing Goku's name out.

"Good." You smile. "Now... how would you feel about meeting up with them?"
_______________________________

Vegeta: I am not on my "Monthly"
Dagger: why do you act like it?
Vegeta: ............... >:(