Chapter 12 (LEMON)

Dagger: no guest is here to answer my question BUT... this part shall be a lemon! If you don't want to read the lemon then don't read the LEMON! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
_______________________________

You woke up on the grass bed and looked around for Broly. Who was nowhere in sight.

"Broly?" You call out and get up to look outside the cave entrance. You saw him hovering mid-air. "Broly, what are you doing?"

He grunted before answering after a long quiet moment. He them mumbled something.

"What?" You ask and stare at him.

"I said, it is mating season." He said, seeming... embarrased.

"Yeah, so?" You say, still waiting for him to get to his point.

"Not for the animals." He replied. "For... saiyans..."

You let that sink in and... you blush for some reason.

"So I cannot be around you." He said. You nodded and went back on the grass bed.

~in the morning~

You got up and decided to walk down the ledge. Broly was... near but he wasn't gone.
You took a deep breath and went down the ledge.

You manage to get down without any falls. If you did fall, then Broly would save you. He wasn't in sight but you knew he was near. Walking through the forest, you looked up and sighed from your nose.

You stepped from a brush and saw that in the middle of the forest was a couple of hot-springs.
You didn't know a couple of hot-springs were nearby.
You smiled to yourself and quickly undressed yourself, first washing your clothes in the water, second laying them on the ground to dry in the sun and finally, without any clothes on, you walked in the water and sighed.

You sat down and leaned back, enjoying the water. You closed your eyes and let yourself sink in more until the water was up to your jaw.

It wasn't until after like 10 minutes, you began having the feeling of being... watched. You ignored it until you heard footsteps.
You sat up and looked towards the footsteps.
It was Broly... almost naked except a small cloth covering his member.

(Omg I feel so weird writing this anyways, FREE LEMONADE DOWN BELOW!!!)

He had a heat in his eyes as his eyes swept over your form. You began to cover yourself but immediately found Broly in front of you and your hands pinned.

"You do not have to hide from me." He purred or growled? Anyways, his lips smashed against yours. He didn't hold nothing back.
You moaned slightly when you felt a growing hardness between his legs poke your hip.
He bit and nibbled on your lips, leaving them throbbing. He sucked your tounge into his mouth and bit down feriously, making you gasped, slightly in pain but in... pleasure?
He was certainly a greedy kisser during sexual activities and you had no problem letting him take control.

You tried to take control only to be battled down by his warm, wet tounge. He slowly lowered himself to your neck.

"I'm going to mark you as mine." He growled and bit into your neck, making you groan. The heat from the hot-spring making it more intense.
Once he got done marking you, he smirked at the mark he left on your neck before lowering himself to your breasts.

(Again, I feel so weird)

He toyed with your nipples (OMG D:) until they hardened. He sucked on one while his hand played with another. After he was satisfied with one, he went to the other and repeated the action.

"Broly..." You moan breathlessly.
He pulled back and set you on the edge of the hot-spring and layed you down. His fingers entered you and you winced. His fingers were big. He noticed your wince but didn't move his fingers until the pain faded, then that's when he began moving his fingers.
This went on until he stopped, ripped the cloth away to reveal a LARGE member (again I feel so weird).
Your eyes widened at his size. 'How in the world was that going to fit?'
You thought when you first saw it. He stroked your cheek before thrusting into you. He grunted when you clenched down on him. It felt like you were getting ripped in half but you bit back a scream of pain. He wiped your pain tears away and offered a smile.

But you adjusted to his size after like FOREVER and he started thrusting.
You cried out and arched your back as he was ramming into you. He wrapped your legs around his waist and went harder into you.

"Broly!" You moan when he hit a spot just right inside you.

His thrusts quickened, becoming rough. Each thrust seemed to be more powerful, each bringing more pleasure and each making you louder.
His hips snapped against yours and you moaned out, pleasure coming wave after wave.

"(Y- Y/)..." He grunted, gripping your hips and slammed into you, hitting a spot inside you.

This went on, until you began feeling a knot in your stomach.

"BROLY!" You release around him just as he released into you, your name tumbling from your lips.

"I love you, Broly." You say after he gathered you in his arms.

"I love you, too, (Y/N)." He responded.
_______________________________

Dagger: *rocking back and forth*
You: Dagger?
Dagger: I feel so weird...
You: it's OK-
Dagger: *jumps up* I feel so weird after typing that! *sits back down and continues rocking*