chapter 11

Dagger: *stares at Goten* answer...
Goten: .... Broccoli gave me nightmares... *looks down*
Dagger: its alright... you dont have to answer
_____________________________

Broly smiled slightly at the beautiful creature in his arms. She was asleep, both of them in the cave.
When he leaned to kiss her, he had no idea what came over him, until his lips were on hers, that's when it felt right.
He felt all his hatred and anger melt away into emotions he never knew existed.
His anger seemed to be gone now.

"Beautiful..." He murmured as he stroked the side of her face and brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face. "I am glad I have you, (Y/N)."

She smiled in her sleep as if hearing him. ".... Broly..."

He smiled wider when he knew she was dreaming of him. She snuggled into his chest and sighed. He tightened his grip a little and wrapped his hand around hers.

She was so small compared to him, he always felt the need to protect her from anything, to keep her smiling.
Her face was so... innocent and smooth. He wanted to have her out his side forever, he wanted to kiss her forever, he wanted- no, needed her now in his life more than ever.

But... he lost his small smile when he felt something in him. The one thing he forgot about.
One thing that requires one female.
The saiyan mating season.
___________________________

Goten: *still looking down*
Dagger: you can leave and you don't have to answer...
Goten: *nods and walks out and when out of ear-shot* YES I GOT OUT OF ANSWERING THE QUESTION!

(Should I make a lemon?)