Chapter 5

Dagger: I am only gon to put chapter titles when I have one and Broly might get out of character in here. Anyways! Hello Pickle!
Piccolo: Don't ever call me "Pickle" again, girl
Dagger: whatever you say, Pickle.
Piccolo:*rolls eyes*
Dagger: what are your thoughts on my Broly story?
Piccolo: you're not getting an answer
Dagger: answer me PLEASE! *on knees in front of Piccolo a begging posture*
____________________________

It has been a day and your stomach has been rumbling from hunger for a while now.
You glanced at Broly who was in his corner, arms crossed with eyes closed. He was just.. beautiful and-

"What are you staring at?" He said before he opened his eyes to look annoyed at you.

"I'm hungry." You stated, meeting his eyes to show him that you were serious.

"Deal with it and be quiet." He grunted before closing his eyes. You let out a heavy breath.

"No."

His eyes snapped open. "What? You dare speak against m-?"

"I do dare." You say, cutting him off. "And I am hungry. You have me around for your amusement, fine. But as right now, I see I am annoying you. You keep me here as amusement, carried me high into the air, let me fall almost to my death and could've killed me yesterday with your green fireball."

Broly stared at you. "Annoying female."

"Is that a yes?" You beamed. He sent you a piercing glare at you before walking to the cave entrance.

"Only to shut that mouth." He growled and looked at you. "Get on."

You looked at him confused. "What?"

"Did I say anything different?" He said impatiently. You slowly walked over to him. "Hurry or I will change my mind."

You didn't know what he meant by "Get on" so you hesiated. He growled in impatience, grabbed you and put you on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck as your legs went around his waist.
Then he took off into the sky.

You watched the land below you go by. The wind rushed past you two, the green trees were small and soon the mountain faded behind you two.
You began noting the way your body was pressed up against his. His black spiky hair flying back a bit. His muscled, hard body was warm.

"Where will you go?" He huffed, glancing back at you.
You paused, didn't really think of where to eat.

"Anywhere." You finally say and lay your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes.
You must've dozed off, 'cause you opened your eyes to see a small town where Broly stopped and hovered over.

"Earthlings." He said to himself, looking down.

"Yeah, town. Food." You say, talking slowly to him.

"You speak to me as if I am dumb." He glared at you. You smiled at him.

"Of course not." You giggle. "Just fly down there."

Mumbling something, he flew down to the middle of the town, people looking at you two in awe.
"They're flying without the jet backs." Said a male voice.

You hopped off Broly and waved at the crowd of people who were still staring at you two.
Suddenly, everyone went to their knees and looked at you and Broly.
Broly looked at them in disgust and annoyance. "Stupid earthlings."
You ignored him and looked in confusion at the kneeling crowd. The people in the stores came out.

"Worship them!" A woman cried. "They fly without jetbacks!"
"They fly!" Another voice joined in. An old man came up to you as Broly tensed and glared at him.

"I am the mayor of this town." The old dude said and stared at you and Broly in amazement. "We all worship you now. And we will let you take anything, food, clothes. Free of charge. All because of... you fly! Without jetbacks!"

Weird people. But you shrugged anyways and went to the nearest resturant. Which happened to be a buffet. Broly held up his head and walked past the kneeling people. Broly looked... honored as he passed them but still looked like he wanted to kill them all.
You opened the door and practically ran for a plate and the food, putting on (Fav foods) the plate.

You quickly found a booth and began eating. Broly came in and sniffed the air. You motioned to the buffet and he helped himself.
He sat down and began eating. You watched him eat. He clearly had an enormous appetite.

~Timeskip to 10 mins~

You started losing track of how many plates Broly had. He glared at people who walk past the food he was going after. He even scared a man who was in Broly's way of getting to the food by hurting him with his ki. You shook your head at Broly.

"This is not right." He said just as you drank your (fav drink). He looked to a man and woman a few tables away, calmly eating salad. "You earthlings eat green leaves."

"It's called a salad." You smile at him. "It is healthy."

"I do not do healthy." He said, shoving in the "triangular cheese object" that he called which was pizza in his mouth.

"Clearly." You giggle.

~timeskip again cuz im a lazy a$$~

Broly was trying to blow up the town after you two ate.  But you managed to talk him out of it. You were drowsy after eating so you fell asleep on Broly's back.

********************

When you woke up, you were in the cave, a fire in the middle. Except in Broly's arms. He was asleep, you think. He was sitting down and leaning against the cave wall. You groaned in his sleep.
But as he slept... he looked not as intmitading (did i spell that right?). Instead he looked calm, good as if he never did anything bad. Innocent. His features smooth. His muscled arms around you, warm and hard, yet comforting.

You adjusted a bit but, Broly's eyes opened and pushed you off him.

"Hey! I was comfortable!" You whine, getting up and dusting off.
He didn't answer. He crossed his arms and looked to the side.

"Broly?"

He grunted in response before he closed his eyes. "Earthling, just go to sleep. We both need our rest."
You smiled at him before go and laying on the freshly made grass bed. He must've made it when you were unconsious (did i spell that right?). Then you fell asleep.

___________________________

Dagger: please? Please? Please, Pickle?
Piccolo: no and I told you not to call me that
Dagger: please?
Piccolo: no
Dagger: please? Please? Please? Please? Pplllleeeaaasssseeee? Plz?
Piccolo:  NO!
Dagger: ....... please?
Piccolo: Alright! It irriatates me that you take a liking to a monster like Broly.
Dagger: So?!! *pushes him out of room* now that's settled. What should my next chapter be about? I am running out of ideas! Help me with ideas! Plz comment!