Chapter 3: Couldn't think of a chapter title

Dagger: Long a$$ chapter title, I couldnt f-cking thing of a chapter title

Goku: oooo! You said a bad word!

Dagger:*rolls eyes* what are your thoughts on my Broly story?

Goku: hmph! I'm not answering that. Maybe he can be good! Yay! A game with Broly!*claps hands*

Dagger: this is no game!*holds up Monopoly* this is a game. If i win you tell me your thoughts

Goku: deal! If I win. No thoughts from me. *both starts game*

Both: we dont need to read the rules!
______________________________

You woke up on the grass bed. Light shining through the cave entrance. Memories coming back to you from last night. 'Broly.' You thought, remembering his muscled sculpted form. You hobbled up, trying to go outside since he wasn't in the cave. You limped outside and saw that you were in a cave on a cliffside. The ground 4,000 feet below you. No way to get down except thst tiny ledge to the ground that looked extremely dangerous. You looked around, he was nowhere in sight.
Deciding to take the risk, you walked on the ledge. Halfway down, you lost your footing and slipped.
Just as you were about to scream, you stopped falling. You looked around in confusion.

"If it looks dangerous, then don't do it."

You looked up to see Broly holding the back of your shirt. That explains the pull on you.
He flew to the ground, dropping you a foot to the ground. A small clearing with a forest around it.

"Ow." You say angrily when you landed on a small rock. "Would it kill you to set me down, GENTLY?"

A part of your mind questioned how he could fly, but the other part was too mad at him to care.

"No." He simply stated, staring down at you. "You have a loudmouth."

You got up and glared at him. "Did you know that light travels faster than sound?"

He blinked, clearly unintrested, his onyx eyes staring down at you.

"Maybe that's why you seemed brighter before you spoke." You finished, crossing your arms.

Before you could do anything, he grabbed you by the arm and took off into the air. You let out a yelp and clung to his arm.

"Broly!" You shouted angrily but with fear, hugging his arm tightly. The trees like ants below you. "Get me down from here!"

He glared down at you. "Disrespecting insect."

"Let me go!" You scream but instantly regret it, 'cause he dropped you. The air rushing past you.

"You said for me to let you go." He said but all you did was scream lost in the wind. Broly flew calmly beside you. "Catch me!"

"I should let the ground below kill you." He smirked, looking at you. The ground was coming closer to you.

"CATCH ME!" You scream, closing your eyes, preparing to come face first with the ground and die but you got caught by your leg. You opened your eyes to see you nose-to-nose with the ground.
He dropped you onto your back and started to walk away. You were shivering from what just happened. Your (H/L) and (H/C) messed up. You got up and started walking the other way, your leg didn't hurt as much but you still limped.

'He's crazy.' You thought and started going faster. 'He could've let me get killed.'

You broke out into a run, (still limping), but running. Trees passed by you.
Smiling from freedom, you rounded a tree only to smack into Broly's chest. You fell backwards, in shock.

"You are trying to escape me." He said, narrowing his eyes at you.

"No." You say sarcastically. You huffed as you got up. "Yes, I was! You could've killed me back there!"

"But I did not." Said Broly. "Like I said, you are an intresting insect. I will dispose of you when I'm tired of you."

"Insect?" You say in disbelief. "I am not small and I am certainly do not have lots of legs."

"You are small." He noted. "You do not have-"

"I don't care." You cut him off. You thought maybe being with him was going to be instresting. It was instresting, just not like you expected. Bt a question came to mind. "How did you fly?"

"I can do more than fly." He said, raising his palm towards a tree. "I can easily kill."

Before you could question, light came from his palm, it shot forward to the tree and the tree was no longer there.

"Wh- what was that?" You say, more excited than fearful. He looked at you weirdly.

"Ki." He said, crossing his arms. "Another word for energy. And I can kill you with it."

"What's with this killing stuff?" You sniff, crossing your arms also.
Without a word, he walked behind you, towards the clearing. You followed him, having nowhere to go, anyways.

"Now you want to stay?" He asks, glancing back at you.

"Is that going to be a problem?" You say, making your tone serious like there better not be a problem. He didn't answer.
_____________________________

Dagger and Goku: You cheated! *both point at each other*

Dagger: no I didn't! It was the game rule!

Goku: you didn't bother to read the rules.

Dagger: you didn't either!

Both:*reads rules*

Goku: gaah!*throws rule book down on Monopoly game* fine! My thoughts is that Broly is bad! Hopefully you can soften him up!

Dagger: wasn't that hard to say your thoughts, Goku