Chapter 4 - Pranking Styles

Excuse the spelling mistakes pleeeaaaasssseeeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen's POV

We walked up to Harry's house. I waited while Zayn hid behind the tree at the front. Walking up to the door my heart was beating as though I had just run a marathon, and my hands were sweating like crazy.

Knock, knock...

Oh god Harry please don't hate me for this!!

"What the--" Harry said opening up the door. Here I go...

"OH MY GOD!!! HARRY!!! GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!!!! IM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! AHHH I CAN'T BREATHE!!! YOUR MY FAVOURITE IN THE BAND!!!"

"Um okay... Thanks..." He said closing the door.

And cue Zayn...

"Wait babe! I thought you said I was your favourite!" Zayn said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my head. Harry reopened the door and stood there mouth open as I spun around to face Zayn.

"Aww of course Zayny boy!" I said pinching his cheek, giving him a cheesy smile. He started leaning in. Oh god he was so close! Just a little bit more and I--

Harry coughed and we spun around to face him.

"Um Zayn.... can I talk to you... Inside?" Harry said awkwardly, his face twisted with a million emotions from confusion to happiness to annoyance that he didn't know what was happening.

We both lost it and started laughing like maniacs. "Ok you two tell me what is happening right now!" Harry yelled.

We kept laughing while Zayn explained to Harry that it was just a prank, tears of laughter forming in our eyes. I have to say, that reaction was priceless!

We walked into Harry's house and I stood there in awe of the place. The stairs going up to the second floor in a spiral fashion were a dark wood and black metal and a massive dinning room sat to the right of the door. It was filled with expensive looking couches and a glass coffee table.

"Ellen!? You coming?" Said Zayn, waving his hands in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance, nodding my head and followed them though the house to the kitchen.

"Lou! You can come out now it was just Zayn playing a retarded prank!" Harry yelled opening a cupboard. Louis fell out of the cupboard. I giggled but I was shaking like crazy.

They three out of my five biggest idols were standing right in front of me.

I seriously was about to faint.

Zayn laughed but helped Louis to his feet. Louis got up and looked straight over to me.

My breath caught in my throat.

Ok wow his eyes.

Oh MY GOD!

He's smiling at me.

WOULD THESE BOYS STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!?

"Hiiiiiiiii!" Lou pretty much yelled.

"Hiiiiii Louuuuuuuiiiiiissssss!" I yelled back, laughing.

"Hey! She knows my name! See Harry! People do know who I am! Hahaha!" He yelled, dancing around the room. Harry just face palmed as I just kept laughing.

"Yes in Australia almost everyone knows who you guys are!" I struggled to get out through the laughter.

"Guys this is Ellen." Said Zayn.