Chapter 9 - Arcade

Excuse the spelling mistakes :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen's POV

Driving to the arcade, my stomach was doing flips with the butterflies going crazy again. I need to stop liking him. I can't be that broken again. I finally got over my ex and now I'm falling for another guy that doesn't like me.

My heart is stupid.

When we arrived, the boys were standing outside in their usual disguises of hoodies and sunglasses.

Honestly, if I didn't know any better I would have guessed something was a bit suspicious. I mean, five guys standing around on a warmish day with hoods over their heads and sunglasses on. Looking around every time they heard a female voice. I shook my head to clear the thoughts and turned back around to face my uni friends.

"Ok guys their here, but seriously, don't go jump on them! They hate it and they're just normal lads like everyone at uni! Ok?!" I asked. Kate and Alice looked like they were about to faint and Bri was almost hyperventilating. I chuckled. "Geez calm down girls!" I said as they jumped out of the car. We started walking towards the boys.

When I caught Zayn's eye, a massive grin turned up on his face. Mine mirroring his.

"Hey! Your the one that won't shut up about how amazing Zayn is and how he kis-" my hand flew up and clamped Bri's mouth shut. P

My cheeks burning with embarrassment.

I looked up to the boys who had walked over to us. I looked at all of them, each one trying to keep from laughing. But as soon as I looked over to Zayn and made eye contact, he looked at the ground blushing but smiling slightly. Oh great... This is going to be a long awkward day.

Wait!

Why was Zayn blushing?

He was the mega hot super star here.

Why would he get embarrassed over kissing a girl in the cheek?

He probably has kissed a million and one girls on the cheek.

Oh...

Right...

It's me...

He's embarrassed to be kissing me on the cheek...

My smile slowly dropped.

I knew I shouldn't let myself fall for him. Every time I let myself fall, I fall too deep and end up broken. And that is what is going to happen here.

I looked up again to see the everyone introducing themselves to each other. I plastered another smile on my face and went to greet the boys again. Louis being Louis, was giving everyone big bear hugs. As soon as he saw my he came running up screaming my name. Crushing me into a massive hug.

"LOUIS! I yelled. "Can't breathe here!! ZAYN! HELP!" As soon as Louis released me I realised what I had yelled. My eyes switched to focus on the ground. Zayn came running up.

"What? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He said his eyes scanning over my body. I immediately felt self conscious. I coughed awkwardly.

"Um... no... I'm fine, I just-- Louis just decided to crush my bones in a hug." I said shooting Lou a glare. He raised his hands in surrender.

"Not my fault you don't like my hugs!" He said pouting his bottom lip out.

"Awwww! I do except when you squeeze the fucking life out of me!" We all laughed.

"Alright. We're going in. See ya in there love birds!" He laughed and ran off to catch up with the others who had already gone in.

"Louis!" Zayn hissed. "I swear someday he'll be the death of me!"