Chapter 14 - Starbucks

Excuse the spelling mistakes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen's POV

Before long, we arrived at the Starbucks, which Zayn said was just around the corner from the studio. Zayn got out first and looked around, before I got out. But as soon as I did, there must have been around a dozen people that recognised Zayn and they all came running up. I freaked and stood frozen to the spot. The crowd around Zayn grew and I was soon pulled into it. My breathing got heavier and I looked around desperately trying to get out.

Finally, I was out of the crowd and I walked back until I was out of the way and against the wall. Zayn's eyes flickered over to me a few times and each time he mouthed a sorry. I smiled back at him and shrugged my shoulders. There was nothing he could do about it. These girls made are what made the band so successful. They can't just ignore them.

After a few minutes, the crowd was small enough for Zayn to escape and go in the door. I smiled again and followed him in.

"Oh my god Zayn! Can you sign my forehead?!" I teased in a high pitched voice. Zayn jumped as I said it then he looked at me and laughed. Our eyes locked. For that moment, I forgot everything that was around us. All I was focused on was remembering every single detail about his beautiful brown eyes. The girl behind the counter cleared her throat and we turned to look at her. I looked down blushing, while Zayn ordered.

"...and two caramel mochas..." I looked up at Zayn. That was what we ordered before we went to Harry's house the first time.

Zayn handed over the money and we stood back waiting for the drinks. Zayn turned his head to look at me.

"You okay? You kinda freaked out before..." He asked.

"Yeah, just a bit claustrophobic I guess." I smiled at him. "So what are you guys doing at the studio today?"

"Finishing writing a song and finishing recording another." He shrugged. "But don't worry, we have quite a bit of time out of the booths and when we record, there's only one in at a time. So you won't be alone and so you can't go running off and freaking out when you meet someone." I laughed softly. Yep. That would be me.

"Order for Fred?" The girl behind the coffee machine called. Zayn stepped forward and took the cardboard tray of coffees and the three brown paper bags. I raised my eyebrows. How can he carry so much? I grabbed the bags off him and looked in each one.

"Fred? Really? Couldn't come up with a more original name huh?" I said once we were out of the Starbucks, laughing. Zayn shrugged.

"Meh. I couldn't think of anything!" I laughed as we made it back to the car. Luckily, there was only one fan outside, so we were able to get out of there quickly. I put the Starbucks in the back and got into the front seat.

On the drive to the studio, the radio was up loud and we were both singing along with ridiculous voices, way out of tune. We were laughing as the song came to an end.

"Up next is the UKs very own. They may not be all that new anymore, but they still get singles to reach the tops of the charts. This is One Direction's newest song, Far Away!!!" I heard Zayn groan and reach to turn it down, but I stopped him. He looked over to me. But I kept holding his hand to stop him.

"What?! I love this song!" I explained as the first few familiar chords strum out through the car. Zayn raised his eyebrows at me and turned back to the road, leaving his hand in mine. I smiled and looked out the window as the first lines came on. Louis' voice filled my ears.

I ran out of the room expecting you to follow me,

Without knowing why everything seemed so far away,