Nightfall

As the day went on the guys had recorded and messed around for hours. I expected as much considering that they always cracked jokes and called each other names whenever they got the chance to talk. As the day drew on and faded to dusk you, Mark, and Jack found yourselves playing the latest pc game in Mark's office.
  "Okay I think that's enough for tonight." Mark yawned out stretching his arms up. "You can sleep in my room for your stay." He directed to Jack. With a nod, the the Irish man stood up and exiting the room to go grab his bags. It was funny to see him standing. He wasn't exactly vertically gifted but he was still taller than you.
  "So..." You started to trail off. "How long is Jack staying?" Looking up at your older brother slightly cocking your head to the side.
  "A little over a week." Mark answered grabbing some pillows and a blanket. "Remember, we have Vid-con this week. I figured he could just stay with us instead of going to a hotel. Why do you ask?" He raised an eyebrow at you in suspension.
  "What?" You crossed your arms. "I can't be curious? Besides you could've told me before hand." You scrunched your nose at your brother leaving the room. But before you could completely exit, Mark threw a pillow at you, hitting you on the butt. Losing your balance, you fell out of the doorway and into the hall. However you didn't fall face first into the wooden flooring. Instead you nose dived into Jack's chest, getting lost in his soft red hoodie.
  Wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace to catch you Jack questioned. "Are you okay there (Y/N)? I wouldn't want you to fall and get hurt." Looking up you saw them again, his sparkling blue eyes. They were so sincere, filled with concern and care.
  "Y-yeah..." You managed to blurt out through your embarrassment, regaining your footing. "Mark just threw a pillow at me and managed to hit me in the butt." You laughed sheepishly blushing.
  "Mark! Don't you know not to hit the booty?!" Jack yelled into the room. The boys went back and forth as always as I made my way to my room.
  Laying on your bed was Chica. She wagged her tail with delight as she saw you. "Hey girl, you wanna sleep with me tonight?" The dog bounced with joy. "Okay okay, but..." You let out a long sigh. "Why do we live with such dorks?"