Backstage

By now it was almost three o'clock and the panel was about to begin. As you stood backstage you could hear excited murmurs filling the show room. Curiosity overtook your senses and you peeked your head around the curtains. Your eyes went wide at the sight. There had to be hundreds of people out there. Not a single chair was left available. People were even crowding at the doors trying to squeeze in. It was amazing, to think all these people came out to see your brother and his friends. As you withdrew yourself and walk further behind the curtains you could see Mark getting wired with a mic to go on stage. Behind him were the others who would be also participating in the panel including Cinnamontoastken with Superfacemary, Pewdiepie with Cutiepiemarzia, and Jack.

As he saw you out of the corner of his eye, Jack turned around with surprise. "Hey (Y/N), why don't you have you mic on yet? The panel is about to stat you goof!" With that he beckoned over a stage tech and she began to wire you.

You beat you fingers against your outer thigh in anticipation. "Were you really about to do this?" The thought crossed you mind time again. Mark always made it look so easy, than again he was more of a people person. Mary and Marzia wished you luck and gave you a group hug. Without anymore delay, Mark walked out onto stage and the crowd went wild with cheer. You knew this was going to be nerve racking but you certainly didn't expect this thrill to fill your veins. Nevertheless, this panel was about to go into full swing.