Confession

Mark and Jack had went to bed in Mark's room while you were still awake in yours. You often stood up late earning yourself the nickname 'Night Owl' by your older brother. It was really peaceful at night, listening to classical music, drawing on your computer. It was a time for you to unwind. Lost in your thoughts, you flinched when you felt a warm breath along your neck. Turning around you realized it was you green haired crush. Your cheeks darkened as you tired to form a sentence, failing to do so.
"Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" Jack smiled a warm smile. You couldn't resist that face, that smile, those blue eyes... To respond you simply nodded at him shyly. With one swift movement, he engulfed you in his blanket he had brought from Ireland. Next thing you knew you were in his arms as he carried you to the bed bridal style.
"What was he doing?!" You thought to yourself. But soon enough you two were on the bed pushing Chica off. She didn't seem to care, than again she never did. Soon enough, Jack had you in his arms underneath the fluffy blanket.
"Are you comfortable (Y/N)?" Jack asked as he nuzzled himself into you. You could feel his muscles through his shirt. Although his muscle tone wasn't extensively defined, you could tell that they were there.
With you blush deepening you answered. "Y-yes.. but um why are you sleeping with me?"
"Well..." He started to trail off. "(Y/N), if I'm being honest... I know I've only known you a day but I think I may really like you. You're very cute- actually no... you're more than that. (Y/N) I think you absolutely stunning. I was so quiet after I heard you yell my intro because I was flattered, well and pretty dazed." He laughed "I uh... guess what I'm saying is, will you go out with me?"
Your eyes went wide as you looked Jack in the eye through the darkness. Wrapping your arms around his neck you whispered into his ear. "I-I'd love too." With that Jack flashed you a smile and kissed your cheek. This was truly a wonderful ending to a very eventful day.