Panel

The crowd gasped and someone even yelled "REDIPLIER!" at the sight of Mark's freshly dyed hair. Mark chucked at the remark. He sure did love his new red hair. Out of all the colors he had dyed it, red was defiantly his favorite so far.

"Hey guys, my names Markiplier. How you guys doing today? You ready for this panel?" Mark said with much enthusiasm. People answered in a roar while waving their hands in a frenzy. "Well okay than! Why don't we bring out our first panelist, Cinnamontoastken."

Ken walked out with his usual swagger filled walk. "Hello my toasty friends, I am Cinnamontoastken and the party has arrived." Ken boasted walking over to the couch and taking a seat.

"The party?" Mark chuckled. "That's a new one. Moving right along, next we have the most fabulous of us all, Pewdiepie."

"Alright alright." Felix waltz out like the big dork he was. The crowd snickered since he was clearly a delight. "Hey bros, my name is Pewdiepie!" After a great deal of random dance moves, Felix took a seat next to Ken.

"Finally we have everyone's favorite green haired... Freak! He's a freak!" Mark couldn't contain his laughter from the Game Grumps reference he had just made.

As Jack walked out onto the stage he joined in on Mark's giggle fest since they were both huge fans of the Game Grumps. The crowd bellowed with laughs as well, spreading such a friendly vibe. "Jacksepticeye the freak? Sounds like me." Jack was still snickering.

"Oh, but that's not all. We have a special surprise for you guys today." Marks tone spread puzzled looks throughout the whole crowd. "We have some special guests here for this panel today, ladies, why don't you come on out here? We have the lovely Superfacemary and Cutiepiemarzia with us!"

As they walked out the sea of people went ballistic with cheer. It was a rare sight to see YouTube couples doing a panel together. But as far as the people knew, both Mark and Jack were single. It didn't take long for someone to yell "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" and "THEY'RE CANNON! KISS!!" It didn't bother you though, actually it was kind of funny.

"No no." Jack corrected them. "We happen to have one more beautiful young lady here today. Come on out (Y/N)!"

With that, you steadily made your way towards the other YouTubers. Looking out at the audience not a single word was said, only intrigued stares. "Hi there guys, my names (Y/N) Fischbach but I guess you can call me Sisiplier." You smiled sheepishly. Everyone freaked out realizing that you and Mark were related.

"Or you could call her (Y/N)-septiceye." Jack said sweetly kissing your cheek.

Both the action from Jack and reaction happening around you forced your cheeks to heat up. But as the panel went on everyone was really accepting of you two and supportive. With your hand intertwined with Jack's, you could tell nothing could get better than this.