Late

As the sun began to flood through the curtains I sluggishly opened my eyes with a yawn. "That was a strange dream..." You thought to yourself quickly realizing that what had happened last night was far from a dream. The sight of Jack's blanket covering you made you're eyes go wide. You pulled it up closer to you, burying your face in it. His scent covered it causing a blush to cross your cheeks. Where could he have gone though?
After fantasizing over your new sweetheart it finally hit you. "THE CON STARTS TODAY! Why didn't Mark wake me?!" Jumping out of bed I threw on my Markiplier© shirt and joggers. Scattering about like a mad woman I manged to get changed, brush my hair, and put on some makeup within five minutes. "I'll brush my teeth and grab some breakfast on the way..." You mumbled as you tied up your shoes. As you jumped to your feet, you gave Chica a quick head part and darted to the door.
"Hey (Y/N)! You plan on joining- oh you're already up." Mark had let himself into your room.
"Why didn't you wake me?!" You growled as you hurried to finish getting ready.
"Relax, Jack is already in the car and I made you a bagel. Now come on! The con awaits!" With that, you and your brother finished getting ready and practically jumped into the car. At last you were on your way to meet fellow youtubers and their lively communities. There was no doubt in you mind that this would be an amazing week. For you, Mark, and your new boyfriend.