Anxious

"We're finally here!" You jumped out of the car as soon as Mark parked it. You actually seemed more energetic than Jack.
"(Y/N)! Wait up!" Your brother yelled at you to no avail. You were way too excited for this con to slow down. But as you were running, your feet were no longer on the floor. Jack had lifted you up by you torso as you continued to try to run but instead failed in mid-air.
Setting you down he flashed you the bright smile and suggested if you'd like to ride on his back instead. That was sort of a no-brainer, of course you wanted to! As you hopped onto his back you could feel his warmth. It was so nice to feel his touch against your body. But all of the cute lovey dovey actions could wait because you were riding your steed into a youtube vid con heaven.
As you made your way to the panel room you couldn't help but jump with joy. Excitement filled the room and you knew it was going to be a good day.
"You two could've waited ya know?" Mark huffed and puffed as he had just caught up to us. After his rant, Mark was finally calm and collected as always. Him and Jack began to go over what they were planning for the panel. I heard a few words here and there, not really paying attention. Suddenly the words hit you like a rock.
"Over a million people will be here today." Jack began but I had heard enough already. You looked into the sea of empty chairs in the crowd. To think they'd all be filled was insane. But than again Mark had just hit eleven million subscribers and Jack nine. The fear showed on your face as you felt extremely anxious about this panel. You walked away and sat down. On the verge of tears you didn't know what to do, you were just scared. You could feel that you were trembling in your seat.
A single tear trickled down your cheek. "I don't know if i can do this..." Burying your face in your knees, you cried very quietly.