Pool

A few days had passed and it was the middle of the week now. Time seemed too be flying. There was a lot of fun being shared in the house. Matt and Ryan kept you company when Mark and Jack were recording. They were like extended family to you, two big brother goof balls.  The three of you were eating lunch on the patio to pass the time. Matt's cat, Banana Rambo, had came out along with Chica, and Ryan's dog, Lego. It was a beautiful day outside after all. You had been wearing a Tiny Box Tim tank top with some gym shorts. Ryan and Matt were dressed in similar attire since California tended to heat up in the summer time.

Since the radio was on you didn't manage hear the sliding door open behind you but of course Matt and Ryan did. Seeing their heads raise up from their phones, you cocked your head in curiosity. "Hey, what's up-" Before you had the chance to finish your statement you were swept away from your chair. Mark was carrying you and proceeded to jump into the pool. In shock, you swam up for air.

You splashed Mark as he came up for air. "Really? I was enjoying lunch you know!" You snapped at him. Chica had gotten excited and ran to the edge of the pool. She wouldn't jump in, instead show support form the sidelines.

"Aw come on, don't be like that." Mark grabbed you, stopping you from getting out. "You love to swim and it's a sunny day. Enjoy it (Y/N)." You sighed getting out of his grip. If you were going to swim you might as well put on a swim suit. As you walked up the stairs to get out you were attacked yet again. This time by your energetic boyfriend.

Jack had ran and jump hugged you, wrapping himself around you. Unable to support the force and weight, the two of you fell backwards into the pool yet again. Jack had pulled you up resting you on his leg. "Miss me?" He teased kissing you playfully. How could you be mad? He kissed you, that was his trump card. You couldn't resist and kissed your green haired dork back.

Ryan cannon balled in to join and Matt followed after him. The five of you splashed each other and played in the pool for hours. None of the animals join since they weren't to fond of the pool. The day drew on and you sat on the steps of the pool on Jack's lap. His body was as attractive as his personality. Wrapped around you, he rested his chin on your shoulder sending shivers throughout you whole body. You could fell his breath against your neck.

"You know you're gorgeous (Y/N)... I really love you." Jack leaned over to kiss your cheek but you turned your head around to meet his lips with your own. Surprised, he blushed, but deepened the kiss between the two of you. Wrapping your arms around him you pulled away to look into his starstruck eyes.

"I love you too Jack." You smiled laying your head against his chest. "I really do..."