P1 : C19

Gillian was tall, his hair was a silvery white and draped across his left shoulder in a mess of knots and odd braids. His skin was a faint purple, much like that of our father, but his eyes were red and dark; almost cruel in intentions.

"Tell me, sister, where did father find you?" Gillian asked, taking a seat and turning his gaze away to the scenery.

"On Terra."

"Earth?" Ellith turned her attention to me, standing and coming to me, taking my hand. "What is it like? Is it green? Are there seas like they say?"

"Ellith." Gillian snapped, "You can ask questions later."

"Yes, brother." She nodded after giving my hand a squeeze and returning to sit next to Ara. Ellith was young and rather scrawny, she looked frail and sickly but she was beautiful. Her skin was the same peach as Peter's, completely covered in sweet freckles and imperfections that made her all the more special next to her birth right. Ara looked stern and cold compared to her, with a hooked nose and stone eyes, her skin was also purple.

"How long were you on Terra?" Gillian asked,

"Not very long, I saw very little. I was there for my protection from Thanos." I answered carefully, "Those who protected me believed that Thanos was going to kill me, that I was in immediate danger with him following me through the galaxy."

"Did you believe that our father was after you to kill you?" Gillian asked, standing and approaching me slowly as his fingers twisted a ring around his thumb.

I had to pause just a moment, but I know that that moment was far too long for it's own good. "No, I did not believe so." I answered, I had to lie. That lie was like bile in my throat, my whole face felt hot and rather sour. Gillian frightened me, I realized, besides that we had only just met; his approach was rather cold and unforgiving.

"Rumors have spread about your mother, about who she was to our father and her service to his ever growing empire." Gillian nodded, suddenly becoming soft. "Sadly, all of our mothers have passed on; either dying in child birth or dying of a disease. You see we were each born on planets that were weak in technology, medicine was scarce and used only within powerful families. Ara is the only one of us who was fortunate enough to know her mother before she passed on."

"I am truly sorry for all your losses." 

"My mother was on the King's council on T'Itlear. She was given the best care until she died." Ara said, looking over to me. Her hair was just as long as Gillian's though curled and clipped with golden trinkets. She was lovely, perfectly defined cheek bones and chin.

My mind tinkered away at the thought of their planets dying away, their races collapsing and biology growing weaker. Was it by design that Thanos took the children of dying planets and stars to reign as his heir's across the galaxy or was it merely coincidence of it all? I do not remember my home, my memory is vague of everything; even the name of which planet I was born. In more ways than one my memory was broken, Thanos was more than likely trying to wipe away anything I knew about my past life so that he could pave the way for the life I would have. Being here on this unknown world terrified me, it was foreign and the only occupants I knew here were my brothers and sisters and the guards and Kip. I was afraid of being trapped, I suppose, of being left to waste away in another cage.

"Vele?" Gillian stood in front of me, his brows pulled together in tight concern. When he touched my arm, as if to comfort me, my skin shifted out to a bright green before settling back to purple. Gillian stepped back in shock. "You were deep in thought, what's the matter?"

"Only thinking."

"Of?" Ara raised and eyebrow and glanced to Ellith. 

"Just leave her be, she's probably still scared." Ellith mumbled, she was staring at the ground. The wind picked up and blew our hair across our faces, beads clacked and ticked together. "She's not familiar with this, she's a baby here."