2

Btw, this is taking place in the morning, where Yuma is late.

Izuna's POV

Mom got out of the driver's seat and opened up the trunk. Through the window I saw that in front of the house, there were a bunch of flower bushes, some trees, and a path made of rocks. You could tell that whoever used to live here had a thing for landscaping.

As I got out of the car, Mom placed my moving boxes into my hand.

"Now, Izuna, why don't you go find yourself a room to put all of your stuff in, then start unpacking? When you're done, feel free to go look around the block. I have to pick up your uniform and schedule," she told me.

"Sure," I shrugged.

I walked into the house and up the stairs, which lead to a hallway with different doors. Entering the first door, I found a small room with orange walls. The second was the bathroom. Third was a closet. Fourth was a room with purple walls and a canopy bed... No.

None of these rooms, I liked. And a bathroom doesn't count as a room! When I headed to the next room, I stopped. Suddenly, my head started to go dizzy again, then it went from dizzy to painful. A few seconds later, it stopped.

Shaking my head to make sure it was okay, I sighed. These headaches... They'll never get old.

I went on to the next door, and turned the doorknob. Inside, I saw the walls painted the perfect shade of blue, along with shelves hammered on. There was a small balcony at the other side of the room and a comfy looking bed.

Yup! I call this room! Putting down my boxes, I opened them up and started to arrange where I want my stuff to go. Pretty soon, my bedroom was done. And now, I get to ride! Grabbing my hover board, I raced out of the house, past my mom, and headed towards the sidewalk. Then I zoomed off.

Yuma's POV

"Ahhh! I'm late! AGAIN!"I yelled. Racing down stairs, I put on my shoes and headed for the door.

Astral , who was still hovering above me, said,"I do not understand how that you are always late, even if you have plenty of rest."

Putting on my bag, I told him, "Maybe it's because ever since you moved in, you're up all night, watching TV!"

Passing Grandma, Lillybot said," Yuma, don't forget your duel fuel. By the way, you stink."

"Hey, I took a shower!" I whined, then walked down the steps.

"Yuma, be cautious of that rider, heading-" Finally, stepping on to the sidewalk, I yelled, "Not right now, Astral! Can't you see I'm late enou-"

Before realizing anything, I ran into some kid on a hoverboard. We both fell over. "Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! It's just that I..."I stopped talking, when I saw that the person I bumped into was a girl. She had on a grey T-shirt with some kind of dragon design on it and a pair of black army cargo pants... A tomboy?

"No, it's fine. My head was dizzy so I went out of control," she said. "I'm Izuna. I just move here."

Izuna stood up and held out a hand to help me up. I noticed how interesting her features were. She seemed pretty short, so I'd say she was my age. Her hair was a very light blue, that it almost seemed white. Purple streaks were also visible from her hair, which was tied into a loose ponytail. My eyes caught hers, and I couldn't help but gaze at the alluring green. She seems cool.

"My name's Yuma," I grabbed hold of her hand and she pulled me up to my feet.

"It's nice to meet-" Izuna stopped talking, then clutched her head. She was grunted for a few seconds, then they turned into screams, as if she were in pain..

"Grandma! Lillybot! Come down, quick!" I yelled.

Grandma and Lillybot came down and carried Izuna into our house. I followed them inside, then...

Wait... Wait a minute...

"I forgot! I'm late to school!" I yelled, then ran out the door.