4

Izuna's POV

When I got home, I could already smell the beef. I'm surprised to see that the kitchen didn't look so empty or hollow anymore. Everything was set, especially the new table, with six new chairs, which held my feast.

Boy, am I starving!

Mom spotted me , from the stove and ordered, "Start eating now. When you're done, go try on your uniform; it's in the living room."

She doesn't have to tell me twice! I started digging in, right away. Barbequed beef, fresh fern salad, vegetable and fruit kebabs. They're all mine to enjoy!

Once I finished eating, I walked to the living room. I noticed a piece of clothing, that's white and aqua blue, folded neatly, on the couch. I also spotted a brown briefcase filled with books, shoes that go with my uniform, and my schedule.

Unfolding, the uniform, I stared at it.

...

Why was it always a dress, that I have to wear? I never understood why it would always be dresses, but nothing I could do, so I decided to wear the stupid thing. But instead of stockings, I'm going with leggings.

Cuz, there's no way I'm riding home, on a hoverboard, with people looking up this dress...

Yeah...

I tried it on for my mom, waiting for her signal to let me change, then got into my PJ's. I usually just wear a T-shirt with a pair of shorts.

Later, I reviewed my schedule, read my welcome letter, scanned the booklet full of different clubs I could join, and made a small note that I shouldn't bring my deck to school.

Heartland Academy is a school where you can dual, after all, but I'm not much a of duelist anyways.

Later, I went to bed, thinking about what it will be like, tomorrow. Before I fell asleep, I spotted a certain picture frame sitting on my shelf.

Saira, my life would be so much better without you.

I hate you.

Shark's POV

I sat next to Rio, in the hospital, and watched her, the whole time. She'll be coming out soon, but I'm worried about her.

"Reginald...help," Rio mumbled.

Hearing those words made me jump. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"She's in danger...she is important...don't let her fall into the wrong hands...none...Reginald, protect her," Rio managed to say.

I stared at Rio. "What do you mean? Who's 'she'?"

My little sis didn't answer. Of course she doesn't. I don't get this weird gift Rio has, but it always seems to mean that something will happen in the future.

Just then, a nurse came into the room. "Mr. Kastle, Visiting Hours are over. You must leave your sister, now."

I got up from my chair and walked out the door. Leaving the hospital, I got on my motorbike and drove off.

"She's in danger...she is important...don't let her fall into the wrong hands...none," I repeated those words in my head. "Reginald...protect her." How can I protect a person I don't know?

"Guess I'll have to wait when it's time," I muttered.