SUP WAIT WHO ARE YOU?

(HELLO ALL PEOPLE AND MARSHMALLOWS IT IS AALIYAH HERE AND I'M POSTING NOW YAY SO IF YOUR WONDERING WHY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO THIS BOOK IS ABOUT. ...............JEYDON WALE.SO YEAH AWESOME SO I'M GOING TO PUT MY NAME AS A CHARACTER BUT AS YOUR BEST FRIEND SO YEAH HOPE YOU LIKE IT)

Chapter 1
P.O.V (Y/N)

*Ugghh*. We are moving again i can't have friends for long because we move so much so im a outcast i get bullied a lot for being emo so yeah "Y/N come on were leaving" my mom said "OKAY MOM COMING"I screamed down stairs (I'M skipping two The airport when your in the plane so yeah)

~The magical potato wizard
skip~

"So you excited about going to Canada".mom said "yeah...sooo..great"i said (note the sarcasm )."why do you always have to Be mad about everything ".mom said. "Oh the fact i cant live a normal life with out having to move all over the world so you can get away from your problems but drag me with you" i said she just sat their looking at me in total shock i just put in my earbuds and listened to bvb,Melanie Martinez, and other bands til i fell asleep. (So let me tell you about Y/N *whispers * "I can hear you Aaliyah " "shit no you can't i dont exist yet in the story impossible" *whispers * "WILL YOU STOP WHISPERING YOUR IN MY HEAD AND YOU MADE ME SO YOU EXIST I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET DUMB ASS" Well damn i guess I'll just leave you alone then bye"."what wait don't go I'M sorry""......"Aaliyah please talk""..........""just kidding i cant leave I'M in your head but i can ingore you so bye" what wait" "WHAT" "DONT you have to end the chapter "oh yeah opps I'll do that now"

(So yeah that was me arguing WITH Y/n hope you enjoyed tomorrow new chapter bye MARSHMALLOWS "Bye people")