part two:who is she???!!!

(sorry guys this going to be short I have school very early so I need sleep){warning:will be A LOT of cursing}
-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*-_*_-
Review of last chapter:*walks down stairs to see a girl all over hunter*"WTF HUNTER who is she" I say with anger and tears in my eyes."I....."
________-______+_______-______+____-
Aaliyah's P.O.V
"I....I can explain Aaliyah it's not what it looks like"said hunter."well it looks like a hoe is all up on you kissing you" I said angrier than before."it's exactly what it looks like honey he just wanted something real"the two dollar hoe said.(also her name is who ever is you enemy's name.)
"Hahahahahaha bitch the fuck every time he grabs you butt he's grabbing air I don't don't have time for your wannabe Nikki Minaj looking ass okay now be quiet before I make you"I said*jeydon is right beside me trying to hold in a laugh and so is hunter*"NOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HUNTER SO EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS A LIE and I really thought.....just goodbye don't ever talk to me again"I said with tears streaming down my face  I ran up stairs to jeydon's bedroom and closed the door and sat on the bed.
----------_------------_-------------_--------------
Jeydon's point of view
"What the hell hunter why would you do that to Aaliyah you are a asshole and get that hoe outta here NOW"I yelled at hunter than ran up stairs to my room to go see if Aaliyah was okay."hey Aaliyah it's jeydon can I come in please" I knock softly on the door then it opens I go in and immediately went in and shut the door she wasn't in here I went to the bathroom door and knocked again softly "can I come in please"I said no response so I opened up the door to the most horrific site ever "AALIYAH NOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOO"
(YEAH HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T GET TRIGGERED BY THIS BUT THERE WILL BE A PART THREE ON NEXT WENSDAY)

               BYEEEEEEEEEEE