maybe we could hang out?

(SUP ALL MARSHMALLOWS AND PEOPLE IN THIS STUFF WILL GET SAD BUT WILL GET BETTER AND SOME STUFF HAPPENS AT THE END SO IM SO HAPPY TO LET YOU READ THIS)

Chapter 3
Y/n (p.o.v)(also the point of views will change so yeah)

(Omg i cant believe i just did that"did what Aaliyah"oh ...hi..y/n..and nothing""I know you're lying so spill" okay I just went through a mind portal in to the guy's head who you just saw through your balcony"" No don't do that now he is probably going crazy""relax I know who he is and I explained everything to him but he also has a person in his head as well I know them to but he wouldn't shut up so I kissed him then left and here I am*blushes*""wow wait who is the guy and the voice in his head""okay the guy's name is jeydon Wale he is a famous YouTuber and the guy that I kissed his name is hunter hunkapoo"(sorry if I spelt his name wrong)"okay well when you were gone I finished packing and I am going to the store to buy peace tea"(you guys should try it yum^_^)"okay bring your penny board with you we can go to the park and I will be there in human form so you can meet me""really cool can't wait for that""so what do you WOAH......ahhhhh*gets pulled through the mind portal by a hand*""Aaliyah are you okay"".....""I can't do anything but hopefully you'll come back"(there well be a lot of P.O.V switching in this chapter)

Jeydon's P.O.V

"I'm going to go penny boarding in the park today""ahhhhhh*Aaliyah falling through the mind portal*"Aaliyah is that you""yeah jeydon it's me""but why you back so soon""idk I was mmmmmmhhmhmm*hunter kissed Aaliyah*"HUNTER WHAT THE HELL LET HER GO""*stops kissing Aaliyah* shut up Wale she's mine ""actually I'm not so yeah""yes you are*hunter pouts*""jeydon you going to the park today""yeah Aaliyah why""well Y/N is going to the park too""oh cool I finally get to meet her""and me I'll be there to in human form so yeah ""cool can't wait to meet you in person your really cool""thanks jeydon""HEY WALE STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN""I don't like Aaliyah in that way no offense Aaliyah""it's okay I feel the same way I like you as a friend and I like someone else""WHO I WILL KILL THEM""hunter stop yelling""fine and I will be in human form at the park too""whatever bye and before I go*kisses hunter on the lips*I like you stupid gotta go later*leaves*"wow SHE LIKES ME HA WALE MY WOMAN""whatever you say"

(Thanks for reaching to the A/N but yeah hopefully you enjoyed this chapter till next time
POSITIVE VIBES👌👌👌)

Stay gold ~ Aaliyah Cade