lazy day/kisses!!!

(sup my fellow fothermuckers/WALIENS I am back in this chapter their will be some triggered moments so just be alert also this will kinda be short sorry I'm tried lol but let me see what I can do enjoy)

P.O.V(Y/N)
*Wakes up too alarm clock playing sleeping with sirens*"Aaliyah where are you""right here"(I transformed back in to your head)"okay umm do you want to come out as a human or do you want to stay in my head""I am coming out right now as a human"(transformed into a human)"it feels good to be a human""yeah I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom""okay I'll be back as well".

P.O.V(Aaliyah)
(teleports to jeydon's bed room)"hunter where are you"*somebody taps on my shoulder*"I'm behind you BAE""oww my ears hunter why did you do that""BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BABE""what the hell hunter stop yelling at Aaliyah""shut up wale""hunter he is right it is too early in the morning for that""only if you give me a kiss""fine but it has to be quick I have to get back to Y/n""ughh fine"*kisses hunter and pulls away**hunter pulls Aaliyah back and kisses her longer*(I might change it from saying her to them for my character because I'm neither boy or girl I'm Genderfluid so I use pronouns so let me know if you do too so I can change it but for now it's going to be like before so just comment if you want me to change it😉)*pulls away and steals a little kiss*"bye jey(nickname for jeydon)and good bye babe/hunter"*teleports back to Y/n's room*"oh yay your back do you just wanna watch movies and drink Peace tea all day""yay yeah"(Y/N and Aaliyah watched movies and drunk Peace tea all day)(and jeydon made a YouTube video while hunter ate food all day)

Yeah so sorry it was short but maybe it was good still so good bye fothermuckers/WALIENS

Peace✌,Love❤,Wales🐳,Wi-Fi

Byeeeeeeeeeee