what will happen final part

Sup WALIENS FOR LIFE back on this jeydon WENSDAY so enjoy the chapter{warning:this chapter might be short}
******************************
Recap of last chapter:we ran to Aaliyah's hospital room to see....
_&_&_&&&_&_'':':''''&''"&'&_&&&'&
Y/n's P.O.V
*We opened the door to see Aaliyah strapped up to machines to keep her alive she looked so fragile I'm scared if I held her hand she would break*(in parentheses is their thoughts obviously not this one lol)*we rushed to her bed hunter held her hand I held her other jeydon wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close*(I feel like I just lost one of the most precious thing in my life I'm crying so much she was apart of me, apart that I can't live without I just hope she wakes up soon.
(Jeydon's P.O.V)
I'm just going to be their for Y/n and Aaliyah because I know that if it were me in that bed they both would be their for me I just want her to wake up and for her to be here with us.
(Hunter's P.O.V)
The love of my life is right in front of me but it feels like she's  not here I wish I could tell her that everything I did was to protect her but I am the reason why she is here.I am not going to leave her side till she wakes up no matter what, I will love her no matter what.......
(Thanks for coming here is a piece of candy🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍫🍫🍫🍬🍭🍫🍭🍬🍫🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭 for you and come back tomorrow for the new Author notes chapter

                             Byeeeeeeeeeee