Whoa who is that?

(HEY GUYS AND FELLOW MARSHMALLOWS IT IS I AALIYAH AND BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER AND JUST SO YOU WONT GET CONFUSED HUNTER IS HERE TOO BUT NOT IN PERSON HE IS IN JEYDON'S HEAD JUST LIKE ME JUST A VOICE IN YOUR HEAD BUT WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER WEIRD I KNOW BUT HERE IT IS )

Chapter 2
Y/n (P.O.V)

"Wake up sweetie we just landed"mom said "okay im up lets go"i said ("maybe try to be nice to your mom your not the only person i can read other people's thoughts so i know what she's thinking so just try to see how she sees things okay""Aaliyah your their cool so since you control everything can you hurry this up please "DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING I SAID ""So is that a no on the skip"".....")

~magic marshmallow skip~

Still Y/n p.o.v

(Yay were in the car thanks Aaliyah"yeah whatever y/n ")"sorry mom for saying those things on the plane i didn't mean it i just hate moving all the time"."it's okay i know it's hard to make friends moving all the time but were not moving anymore were going to stay"mom said. "OMG REALLY MOM IM SOO HAPPY "I said (i just layed my head on the Window and looked at the neighborhood then the car stoped in front of this big blue house with a moving truck in front.then i got out the car fixed my band shirt i have on then my panic at the disco beanie then walked up the steps and looked for my room then i found it.the room was huge and the color of my room was f/c (favorite color )then i saw i had a balcony so i opened it and walked out and saw this really cute boy in front of a camera talking then he sees me and smiles then waves then in return i sent a small smile then went back in my room closed the balcony door and started to unpack boxes)

Unknown p.o.v

Whoa who is that girl she was so beautiful ( shut up wale like she would like you"shut up hunter""hi jeydon hi hunter""who are you and how did you get in my head""well.....long story but that girl you just saw well i was originally in her head so yeah my name is Aaliyah nice to meet you""you to as you already know my name is jeydon and the other voice is hunter""well you can leave now or eat my hotdog""what will it take to shut you up"NOTHING""MMmm....mmmmm"(that was just me kissing huter for him to shut up) sorry have to go now bye and you will see me soon in person BYE""WAIT I WANT ANOTHER KISS"HUNTER she already left""but she was so beautiful and that kiss was amazing""AND YOU BETTER NOT STEAL MY WOMAN WALE"dont worry i like someone else)

(Hey MARSHMALLOWS so how about that kiss i might like hunter i dont know anyway bye for now)