home sweet dreams

Hey everyone it's me again hope you had a great Halloween I'm doing fine anyway I was thinking about maybe ending this maybe in the next few chapters what do you think also please check out my new MDE book I made if you liked this book then you'll love that one so on with this chapter
(Warning:short but cute)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Aaliyah's pov
*As we were all hugging and crying the doctor came in*"well glad to see you awake miss Haylen(a name I go by but not my real last name idk) how do you feel?" The doctor said."I feel fine when can I leave" I said wanting to leave this depressing place."you can leave now you just need a parent or guardian to sign the check out forms" the doctor said." Umm doc I'm 19 I don't need a parent to sign a damn thing so hand me the papers so I can leave" I said with attitude(like a BOSS ASS BITCH POTATO QUEEN) to the doctor."very well here you go" the doctor said handing me the form.*I quickly sign it and hand it back*"you are now free to leave but you have to take these antidepressants ( I think these are pills right I am too tired Jesus help meh)" the doctor said."doc their is no medicine that can help me I'm broken inside my brain is against me the odds aren't in my favour(hunger games yass) so no I will not take those pills so good damn day sir"I said walking out I didn't have anything with me since everything is at home and I'm wearing my clothes from before even though the sleeves are bloody I didn't care I walked out of the building and waited for everyone to come then they all rushed through the doors"you walked fast for a person who was in a coma" Y/N said."I woke up like this(FLAWED get it because I'm not perfect lol no one is^~^)"I said *we all got in the car and listened to the radio I just stared out the window looking at the black Abyss we call a sky(night time) then it started to rain all of a sudden really mother nature when the car stopped we got out although they were rushing to get in I didn't I walked to a lamp post that was right in the front of our house and stood under it I looked up at the sky till I felt a presence Infront of me I looked and saw hunter their crying then he hugged me tight not wanting to let go of me ever I hugged back even tighter if possible " I never want you to do that ever again I don't want you to ever think your not good enough you are amazing and I will always protect you I love you and I always will" hunter said."I love you too always have always will" I said then he pulled me in and kissed me passionately (yup we kissed in he rain cliché I know but cute)

Hoped you enjoyed this now I'm going to bed

                            Byeeeeeeeeeee