what will happen?!!!

(hey guys it is great to be back again so I already have two people who want to be in my book their usernames are ⬇⬇⬇
•  DesireeJohnson6

AnaVega554
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Their are three more spots left don't worry the end of the contest is on Friday if you don't get picked I also might make a MDE imagines book but that might come next year sorry for my rambling on with the story
|-/Warning:this will be a very depressed and TRIGGERED chapter that has to do with self harm so if you can't handle reading that type of stuff then please don't read this till the end I'll tell you when it is over.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Recap of last chapter: "AALIYAH NOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOO" jeydon screams.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_+_-_-_+_+_+_+_+_+_
Jeydon's P.O.V
(I look down at the most horrific site ever Aaliyah is passed out on the floor with a bloody razor blade on the ground next to her and her wrist is covered with blood and opened scars I am so afraid of what's going to happen to her I picked her up bridal style and carried her down the steps to see hunter crying and screaming it's all his fault over and over again "HUNTER LISTEN AALIYAH IS BLEEDING ALOT AND I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WILL MAKE IT BUT I HAVE FAITH SHE WILL YOU GOTTA HELP ME" I screamed at hunter so he will LISTEN "SHE DID THAT BECAUSE OF ME ARGHHH IM SUCH A FUCK UP I LOVE HER I REALLY DO ALOT BUT IF I WANT TO HELP HER I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM HER OR I'LL JUST KEEP HURTING HER and I...I can't do that to her she doesn't deserve that" hunter screams at me but it turns into a whisper but I still heard it ."listen you'll hurt her more by not being there for her I know she loves you she said all those things because she was angry and hurt she loves you but you gotta be Their for her no matter what"I said softly to him.(this is the part where it is not depressing and triggering)'he looks up at me stands up dries his tears and walks over and takes Aaliyah out of my arms and into his and says "Come on Wale let's go save my WOMAN" he says bravely and proudly I nodded and we ran out of the house and into my car we drove to the hospital and once we got their we called for a doctor and then, alot of doctors and nurses came running to us with a Gurnee (I think that's how you spell it but it's the hospital bed thing) and took her away to the surgery room we tried to follow but a nurse held us back and said we couldn't go in so they sent us to the waiting room.once we got their we sat down in the chairs and I immediately called Y/N and told her what happened at first she said she was going to kill hunter for what he did and I was on board for that plan but I told her to come to the hospital so we all could talk about this she is on her way.
Hunter's P.O.V
"What will happen to you now Aaliyah" I whispered to myself while looking at my shoes.
-_-_-_--_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--
Thank you for reading  hope you didn't get to TRIGGERED by this but new updates every Wednesday so stay tuned for more bye love you fothermuckers and WALIENS FOR LIFE

                     Byeeeeeeeeeee