Chapter 3

The week passed by slowly to Dean. Although, similar to other days for Dean. Seth, Randy, Kevin and the rest of the goons would push Dean around and call him names and Dean wouldn't be able to do anything about it. What Dean wasn't looking forward to was after school, he had "work".

The week passed by quickly to. Roman. Although, similar to other days. He sometimes would hang out with Seth, Randy, Kevin, and the rest of the boys and sometimes they'd all play football. What Roman was really looking forward to was Randys party.

There was 5 minutes left until the dismissal bell rung. Roman had English. He was sitting in his usual spot. Seth and Randy to his left. Dean to his right. They were told they could work in pairs. So Roman was "working" with Seth and Roman. They were really talking about the party tonight. They decided they were all going in Romans car. But, they had football practice before the party.

The bell finally rung. The football players were heading to the football field outside.

Dean was rushing to get out of school. If he was late his clients would be mad and that wouldn't be good for him. He didn't notice that he'd bumped into someone. "Sorry" he said expecting the person to lash out on him. "Hey, it's okay" the voice said. Dean looked up at the person. It was that Roman guy. He's helped Dean a few times before. Roman gave Dean a warm smile. Dean was about to give him a small smile but the "assholes" next to Roman, looked at him with hate as if saying 'We'll make your life more of a hell than it already is'.So Dean just continued rushing his way out of the school.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Roman and the boys were just finishing up playing and were heading to the showers. After they all finished dressing up, they headed to Romans car.

Seth, Randy, and Kevin rode in Romans car. While the rest of the team took Seth and Randys car because Roman needed navigation. Seth and Randy trusted the rest of the team with their cars.

"Alright so take a left at the next turn" Randy was telling Roman the directions to his house. "Keep driving......No wait, You were supposed to take another left back there" Randy said. "Dude, do you not know the directions to your own damn house?" Roman said. "Well, I'm not used to being the navigator." Randy said offended. "Clearly not" Seth said in the back. Randy turned around and gave Seth dirty look.

"I'll do it, I've been to his house a couple of times and I've been in this neighborhood before" Kevin said, agitated by their bickering. Roman nodded. "Okay so take a right over here." Roman looked at the neighborhood. It looked dangerous.

Kevin continued navigating until......."STOP" Seth said. Roman immediately stopped the car by a dark corner. Seth started laughing, sounding evil almost.

"Looky here boys, it's that little slut" Seth said. They all looked out the car window. It was Dean, standing at a corner. Seth exited the car saying "This is gonna be fun." Kevin and Randy followed him. Roman just stayed in the car confused as to what was going on.

Seth, Randy, and Kevin walked up to Dean. "Hey, slut!" Seth called out approaching him. Dean looked up. Seth? What the fuck was he doing here? "How much have you made today, huh Ambrose?" Kevin said shoving Dean. Dean stumbled back a bit. "Following in mommys footsteps huh?" Randy said.

Dean was so embarrassed. Tears were threatening to fall. Dean knew they weren't going to leave him alone. He just wanted it to go away. So he just ran, ran so he can go back to that trashy place he calls 'Home'.

Roman was watching all this transpire from the car. Dean was a prostitute? He watched them say some things to Dean. Dean looked so hurt, so ashamed of himself. He saw Dean just leave, he ran away.

They got back into the car laughing. "What a fucking little coward" Seth said. "Slut".

"So guys, Ambrose huh, what's up with you guys not liking him?" Roman felt the need to ask. "Well, Roman as you've seen, he's clearly a piece of trash." Seth said. Roman just nodded.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dean got "home" crying. He went up the creaky stairs and unlocked the door. "What the fuck are you doing here so early?" The voice said. "I-" Dean stuttered. "Did you make some fucking money?" The voice said. "N-No" Dean said. "Did I not tell you to come here, until you got some fucking money?" The person said yelling. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

He was picked up and thrown against the wall. Punch after punch after punch after punch. He was let go and then thrown to the ground. Then, kick after kick after kick after kick after kick hit him. He called out on every single one. The kicks stopped but that wasn't the end of it.

He heard a belt unbuckle. Before he knew it, he was being whipped. He lost count of how many. He was screaming in pain. They stopped, but heard rustling and then a glass bottle cracked over his head. And he slipped into unconsciousness.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

They eventually reached Randys house. It was a good thing they decided to make the party at 5 because if it was any earlier. The guests would've been there without the actual host.

They all entered Randys house. A couple of minutes later, guests started piling in. Girls and guys from school, and some not even from school. Roman noticed some people like Summer Rae, Tyler Breeze, Sasha Banks, Dolph Ziggler.

The party was going great for everyone except Roman. Summer Rae kept hitting on him and he just couldn't get his mind off of Dean. He couldn't get the image of Deans hurt expression. It was something he never wants to see.

Roman just didn't know what to do.