Chapter 5

Roman was thinking about what had happened yesterday with Dean. The way Dean was breaking down, it was like he'd just had enough with everything.

Roman was so lost in his thoughts, he forgot that he was in his car driving to school. It was gloomy day. A very rainy day.

As he was driving, he noticed a familiar limping figure walking. Dean? It must have been Dean. Dean was walking to school? In this type of weather? Roman pulled over a bit ahead of where Dean was and got out of his car. He walked over to Dean.

"Hey Dean"

Dean immediately looked up slightly confused. "H-Hi Roman?"

"How come your walking Dean? In this type of weather?

"It, it's my only way"

"Dean, you could come with me."

"N-No it's okay, m'fine"

"Come on Dean, you could get sick. I won't hurt you, Dean, don't worry." Roman said Sincerely. They were both getting drenched in water.

Dean looked up at Roman with those beautiful icy blue eyes and his drenched hair. "O-Okay" Dean said, stuttering.

Roman smiled widely and held out his hand to Dean. Dean looked at Roman unsure, but put his hand in Romans.

Deans hand fit so perfectly in Romans. It's was like sparks went off.

Roman led Dean to his car and opened the door for him. Dean thanked Roman quietly. Roman then got into the drivers seat. And turned on the seat warmers for Dean considering Dean was shivering.

Dean looked at Roman, and Roman smiled at Dean. Dean gave Roman a small smile. That was the most genuine smiled he's gained from Dean.

Roman drove in comfortable silence. "Roman, why are you doing this?" Dean broke the silence. Roman was surprised. "Well Dean, I thought I should help a friend out" Roman said , simply. Dean flinched at the use of the word friend, he hasn't heard that one in a while, maybe even ever. But Dean didn't say anything. If he said to much, he may get into trouble. He's always been told to keep his mouth shut or he'll get a foot in the mouth.

They finally got into the parking lot of the school. Roman exited and opened the door for Dean.

"Thank you, Roman"

"Of course, Dean, anytime."

Dean gave Roman another small smile before he headed on to class.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When Dean got to Science class, everyone was looking at him. Probably because they knew he was fucking Prostitute, Dean thought. Dean sat down in the back row and put his head down. A group of people come in. Dean recognized the voices. It was Seth, Kevin, and Randy.

"Ohhhh, sluts here! C'mon boys" Seth said loudly. Seth sat next to Dean while Randy and Kevin were on the other side, leaving Dean in the middle.

"Leave me alone" Dean said. "Well, where's the fun in that?" said Kevin. "Yeah Dean-o, we just wanna see how you're doing" Randy said smirking. "Yeah bitch, how's that bruised up face? How about those legs and those ribs?" Seth said getting close Dean. Dean flinched. "We're just checking on you, Dean. Lemme see." Seth said lifting up Deans shirt, exposing his bruised ribs. Deans face turned red and he quickly swatted Seth's hand away. "Stop" Dean said pleading with Seth. Seth just smirked and turned around when the teacher came in.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

All the boys were heading to the locker room after gym.

The locker room cleared out pretty quickly. Dean was still changing though and so was Seth. Seth told Randy and the rest of the guys to leave. He had a devious smirk on his face.

Seth and Dean were the only ones left in the locker room. Dean

was grabbing his bag, getting ready to exit when a hand stopped him. Dean looked up, It was Seth. "Seth, please. I have to go. I can't be late or I'll get detention." Dean pleaded with Seth.

"Oh this will only take a moment, little Dean-o." Seth walked towards Dean and Dean backed away with each step Seth took. His back eventually hit the lockers. "Ambrose, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Seth said through gritted teeth.

"I want you to get down on your knees and suck my dick with that pretty mouth of yours." Seth said like it was the most casual thing ever. Dean looked at Seth with narrowed eyes. "Wh-What? No." Dean said.

Before Dean knew it, he was being hurled at the lockers. His already bruised back hitting the lockers causing him to bite back a scream. Seth held the collar of his sweatshirt, and whispered in his ear through gritted teeth "like I said before easy way or hard way."

"Do you want the easy way, Ambrose?" Dean nodded, tears coming to his eyes. "Good" Seth said pulling Dean by his wrists to the back of the locker room.

Seth shoved Dean to his knees. Seth pulled his pants down and forced his dick into Deans throat. Dean gagged a bit, trying to adjust to Seths big cock. Seth buried his fingers in Deans hair as Dean sucked. Seth groaned "mmm.....Ambrose....slut...bitch...so good" Seth moaned. "Bitch...Ah...im gonna cum."

Seth came in Deans mouth. He forced him to swallow it. He slipped on his pants.

"Thanks, bitch" Seth said as he left the locker room leaving Dean on ground with a cum drenched face in tears over what just transpired.