Chapter 6

Dean stood at his usual corner depressed and cold. He couldn't go "home" until he made some money. There hasn't been many people recently.

Was he that fucking ugly? Is his body getting uglier? People are probably starting to see him as the worthless piece of trash that he is. Nobody is gonna pay to fuck a piece of trash. He didn't understand why some people even did. He didn't understand how he can even make the slightest bit of money. He didn't deserve anything. He's just a worthless slut that tries to make money so he's not beaten to death every week. Dean sometimes hopes he doesn't make money, so maybe, just maybe he can get beaten to death, to end this miserable life he's living.

But Dean has seen a bit of light recently. Roman. Sweet, sweet Roman. Roman has been so nice to Dean. Helping him when he's gotten hurt, driving him to school, so he doesn't get sick. But Roman will turn out like the rest of them. Soon he'll be beating the shit out of Dean, calling him names, and making Dean give him blow jobs. Just the thought brought tears to Deans eyes.

Seth. Dean didn't know what Seth wanted from him. What if he makes Dean do more?

What Seth had asked him to do made him want to throw up. He thought he could at least get away from "work" when he's at school. Now everyone knows he's a prostitute. And Seth is making Dean suck him off in school.

Dean was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice a black tinted car pull up in front of the corner he was at.

Someone came out of the other side of the car, he didn't see who it was. The person came around the corner and a smile appeared on Deans face. Not the biggest smile ever, but a beautiful genuine smile.

The man was big. Much older than Dean was. He had long hair, a long beard, ocean blue eyes, and was wearing a tropical looking shirt with a brown jacket over it.

"Bray!" Dean exclaimed running into the big mans arms. The man-Bray held Dean tight.

"Hello, my darling" Bray said kissing Deans head.

Dean missed hearing that husky voice. He unhooked from Bray and looked up at the lager man. "Bray, what are you doing here? Where have you been? I've missed you so much." Dean said softly.

"I know, my angel. I've missed you too. I've been at the compound, You know the one I told you about a few months ago." Bray said stroking Deans cheek going over a recent bruise. Dean nodded.

"Darling, who did this to you?" Bray said as he stroked Deans cheek. "It's the usual Bray" Dean said a little nervous. Bray noticed how Dean tensed up. "It's okay angel, don't be afraid"

"Come on angel, come with me for a little" Bray said sticking his hand out to Dean. "I-I can't Bray, I need to make some money" Dean said looking up at Bray with sadness.

"Don't worry about it, Darling. just come with me."

Dean took Brays hand as Bray led him to the car.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}