Chapter 7

Bray and Dean had met when Dean was at his corner. Bray had come out of nowhere and spoke a bunch of nonsense to Dean. At first, Dean didn't like Bray. But, Bray was so sweet to him and took care of him when he got hurt after he got assaulted, yet again. But, Bray would only come for a few days then he would go to Louisiana. Everything always seemed to get better when Bray came.

"Bray, where are we going?" Dean said in a nervous tone. "I can't be too late going home"

"Don't worry, my darling" Bray said taking a look at Dean. Dean looked exhausted and thinner since the last time Bray saw him, but always beautiful. "Sweetheart, when's the last time you've slept?"

"Properly? The last time you were here" Dean said tiredly.

Bray pulled over in an almost empty parking lot of a local café Dean looked confused "Bray, what are you doing?"

Bray exited the car and went around to Deans side, he opened Deans door and put his hand out to Dean. Dean was still confused, but he took Brays hand.

Bray led him to the back of the van,

he opened the door for Dean, he entered and so did Bray. "Bray wh-"

"Shhh.....my darling"

Bray took off his jacket and leaned over and turned on the heater in the car because he knew Dean was cold, he was always cold. Bray rested his back on the car seat and looked at Dean and patted his lap signaling Dean to come.

Dean tensed up, Bray saw fear in Deans eyes. "Darling, you don't have to do anything, I won't hurt you, you know that."

Dean nodded. Bray signaled for him to come once again. Dean moved to sit on the much larger mans lap. Dean straddled Bray and buried his head in the crook of Brays neck.

They sat in silence until a choked sob came from Dean. Bray didn't have to ask. "It's okay, sweetheart. Let it out" Bray knew Dean sometimes felt he was pathetic for crying. Bray felt his neck moisten even more from Deans tears. "I-I'm sorry, Bray." Dean said stuttering, tears still coming down.

"Darling, it's okay." Bray kissed Deans forehead. Bray wanted to comfort Dean, he stroked Deans arm, he knew Dean loved that. As he was lifting up the sleeves, he noticed a heavy hand mark around Deans wrist. "Darling, what happened here." Bray said concern in his voice still holding on to Deans wrist. "J-Just some guy at school" Dean said sniffling.

Bray was furious he was about to burst in anger. As if it isn't enough what Dean goes through at home, and outside of school, now in school. Bray was about to leave the van when Deans voice stopped him "No Bray, you can't. Please j-just stay, I can't lose you." Deans voice cracking, filled with fear and worry.

Bray has tried to go to Deans house many times and try and get rid of that son of a bitch that's hurting Dean. But, Dean would always tell him he'll 'go to jail' or 'it'll only get worse' or 'please Bray, I can't lose you' much like Dean said just now. Bray wouldn't do anything, he knew Dean was right. Bray didn't want to upset Dean and have to leave Dean alone in this world.

Bray held Dean as Dean continued sobbing into Brays arms. Dean eventually stopped crying, he had fallen asleep. Bray adjusted Dean so they were both comfortable, he held Dean in a position a mother would carry her baby to put him to sleep. Shortly after Dean fell asleep, Bray fell asleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Deans eyes fluttered open, someone was holding him? And he was in a car? Then everything hit him, he was with Bray, crying pathetically about his whole fucking life. Wait. How long had he been out? Shit. He has to get home. Dean began panicking, he was gonna get another beating and he didn't make any money. Dean was tearing up, he knew what was to come.

"Bray, Bray" Dean whispered. "Darling, what's wrong?" Bray said huskily. "I have to go and I didn't make any money" Dean was about to break down, again. Dean got off of Bray. "Darling, didn't I tell you not to worry? I'll take you home right now." Bray said moving to the drivers seat, Dean joined him in the passenger seat. "Bray, I-I have to go back to the corner to make some money." Dean said on the verge of tears, he knew he was late. "No. Darling, don't worry" Bray pulled out his leather wallet, and took out about $180 dollars for Dean. "N-No Bray, you don't have to." Dean said. "Dean, it's too late. You're not going back to that corner." Bray said sternly. Dean nearly flinched at the sternness in Brays voice. "Okay Bray, but that's too much" Dean said a little scared. "Darling don't be afraid. And this isn't all going to that son of a bitch" Bray said. "Half of it is yours"

"No Bray, you don't have to. I don't deserve it" Dean said looking down. Bray picked Deans face up gently. "Dean, don't ever say that. You deserve the world and more." He handed Dean the money.

Bray turned on the car and made his way to Deans house. Once they were in front of Deans house. Dean looked at Bray and kissed him on the cheek.

"Spend the rest of the weekend with me, sweetheart?" Bray said.

"I'll try. How will I contact you?" Dean said

"I'll find you, I always do."

Dean nodded and kissed Bray once again before he left.