Chapter 10

Roman hadn't stopped thinking about Dean, since he had dropped him off at home. The way Dean smiled and kissed him. Roman didn't know what was wrong with him, it was just a kiss on the cheek. He shouldn't be internally squealing.

Roman had just parked his car in the parking lot of the school. He knew he would be getting confronted today after the incident that happened with Randy. He'll probably be getting detention or some sort of suspension. But, if he told them what Randy did, they must understand his actions, right? Randy fucking deserved that. You can't do that someone, no matter who they are or what they are. Just thinking about why Randy did made Roman furious.

He got into his first period class, English. Oh yay, Dean was in this class with him. There were a few kids in class already. He couldn't wait to see Dean. He sat in his usual spot, which was next to Deans usual spot.

Eventually people began piling in. Roman was attentively looking at the door, awaiting Dean. Seth came in, then ugh Randy came in staring at Roman with rage. Roman brushed it off though. Then Summer, Dolph, Heath, Nikki....and then a kid wearing an oversized brown jacket, some worn out jeans with his head down walked in.

It was Dean. Dean looked up and he was wearing GLASSES. Roman had to bite his lip, he looked so damn adorable. It was those big, nerdy looking glasses, he looked so cute. He took a seat next to Roman, he looked back up and nudged his glasses back up to his face and half-smiled at Roman. Gosh, Dean was so damn beautiful. Those beautiful sandy curls, with his beautiful baby blue eyes just made him look so innocent. Who would want to harm such a fragile looking human being? That just mind-boggled Roman.

Mr. Regal finally entered the classroom, interrupting Romans thoughts. "Settle down. Sorry I'm late, my children"

"I'm going to put up your assignment on the board. You may work with another person, if you'd like." Mr. Regal said

Everyone took out there books and found their partners. Roman looked at Dean, who looked to be working alone.

"Hey Dean, would you mind

If I worked with you?" Roman asked.

Dean looked up from his book "I don't mind"

Roman smiled. They worked together. Dean was really smart. Not that Roman thought he was dumb or anything but, Dean didn't really show it.

"25 minutes left in the period, my children" Mr. Regal announced "Oh Dean, my dear boy, you've gotten the glasses that all your teachers have been suggesting for you to get"

Dean nodded. Everyone in the class looked at Dean. Seth arrogantly smirked at Dean, which made him nervous. Roman noticed him tense up, so he rubbed his back. Dean relaxed a bit.

They continued working, until the class phone rung. The class heard one side of the conversation. Mr. Regal hung up. "Randy and Roman go to Mr. Helmsleys office" he announced. Roman and Randy both got up.

"Seth and Dean, you may work with each other, since your partners have both left, for now" Mr. Regal said.

By the look on Deans face, you can tell that he really didn't want to. But, Seth he was gonna enjoy every minute of tormenting Dean. Seth moved over to where Roman was sitting before. Dean tried to move over a bit, but was grabbed by the waist band of his jeans, bringing him closer to Seth. Dean quietly gasped at the sudden contact. Seth put his right hand low under the table, out of anyone else's sight, and squeezed Deans thigh, hard. Dean whimpered, causing Seth to smirk. Seth continued, getting dangerously close to Deans dick. "You think this is going to stop, just because you have Roman on your side. When I speak to Roman, we'll have him right back on our side and you'll be sucking his dick too, soon" Seth whispered incredibly close to his ear, making him shiver.

A Masterpiece That's Ripped at Every Edge: Ambreigns AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara