Chapter 11

6:15 a.m.Dean had just woken up to get ready for school. It was early, but he had shower. And he walked to school, he'd be lucky to catch a bus, he doubts that he's has enough money anyway. He lied down in his bed for a bit. He fucking has in school suspension and after school detention, today. Shit. He didn't even tell him, yet. But, he doesn't have have "work" today, anyway.

Thoughts of school led to thoughts of Roman. Roman kinda brought him into this. But, Roman did try to defend him. He was so sweet. No one had every tried to stand up for him. All thoughts of doubt about Roman had been washed away when Roman had defended him against Seth, Randy, and even Helmsley. But, Dean couldn't be too hopeful, he knew everything could be gone in the blink of an eye. All the light for Dean in this world is always taken away from him. Dean wiped away the tears that he hadn't realized had been pouring out.

He suddenly heard banging and yelling at his door. He must have just gotten home right now, after spending the night drinking. Dean immediately got up and headed towards the door.

"How many times have I fucking told you not to lock your door? I'll fucking break it next time!" the large, drunken man said. Dean muttered a quiet 'sorry'.

"Oh yeah and Bitch, you're gonna have to be working at corner today" the man slurred his words a bit.

"I-I can't today, I have detention" Dean said nervously. Fear flashes in Deans eyes, as he saw the man look outraged. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" The man lunged his fist into Deans mid-section, knocking all the air out of him. He fell to his knees gasping, he crawled into a corner for some breathing room. He didn't get much, when the drunken man rained down a parade of kicks on his mid section, causing him to cry out in pain. He tried to crawl away but he couldn't, the kicks wouldn't stop, his ribs were in so much pain, he was in so much pain. The kicks eventually stopped and the intoxicated man walked away leaving Dean curled up on the ground clutching his middle, still desperately trying to get as far away as possible from the man.

He eventually got up, limping. He limped to the bathroom. Then, stripped of his clothes, clearly struggling. He turned on the shower faucet and got in. There was no point in adjusting the water, it was always cold. But, he's gotten used to it. He put his hand on the wall of the shower to make sure he didn't fall. Tears streamed down his cheek as he tried to clean his body or as he referred to it his 'decaying body' because of the amount of men who fuck him really hard and the beatings he gets nearly everyday.

He roughly scrubbed his ribs, blood mixing in with the water. His vision was blurred from the tears that were mixing in with the water, as well.

He got out of the shower, when he felt that he cleaned the beating he just received off his body. He dried himself and wrapped a towel around his waist, then brushed his teeth. He then scurried on to his room, he didn't want him to see and finish what he started.

He placed the towel on the bed and went to his drawer to get some briefs and a tanktop. He put them both on then, struggling, he put on some loose fitting faded out jeans and a black sweatshirt. He then sat on his bed and put on his low top, navy blue Chuck Taylors and put on his glasses.

He then reached under his pillow and grabbed a small picture "I love you, mom" he whispered and kissed the photo. He wiped away the tears that had fallen.

He put on his jacket, Brays really, and his backpack. He slowly headed on out.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

It was brutally cold outside and Dean was glad that he was almost in the building. When he was about to go in he heard someone call his name. Before he even got the chance to turn around, the person was right next to him.

It was Roman. "Hey Dean" Roman said smiling. "Hi Roman" Dean said smiling back a bit. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, Dean. I didn't mean for you to get in trouble too." Roman said sincerely. "It's okay, Roman. I know you didn't mean it" Dean said, reassuring Roman.

They walked to Mr. Helmsleys room. Roman opened the door for Dean, he silently thanked him. They walked in, their were 2 rows and 2 desks in each row, the seat were all seperate from each other. Randy was sitting down and Seth was in the seat behind him. Roman sat down and Dean took a seat behind him. They all just sat there, waiting. Mr. Helmsley was just sitting at his desk on his computer.

"Alright boys, so you all have the same teachers right?" Mr. Helmsley suddenly spoke up. They all nodded.

"I'm gonna go pick up your work from Mr. Regals classroom. Don't cause any trouble or you'll be getting in more trouble" with that, he left the room.

The room was silent for a little bit until Seth spoke up. "Yo Randy, look at little slut over there. Let's mess with him a little" They both got up from their seats and approached Dean. Roman immediately got up and shielded Dean. "You better fucking think twice about what you're doing to him when I'm in here. So as long as I'm here, you're gonna place your asses on those seats and shut the fuck up" Roman growled. Seth chuckled and got up in Romans face. "Look Reigns I'm not sure who you fucking think you are threatening me. But, if you think you can, you're in for a rude awakening, big dog." Seth shoved Roman back. Roman was not gonna fucking take that. They both got in each other's faces, looking as if they were ready to tear each other apart.

Dean quickly got up and got in the middle of them. "Roman! Seth! Fucking stop!" They were both ignoring him, spitting out hateful words to each other. Seth smirked, he had an idea that would really get into Romans head. He pulled Dean by the waistband of his jeans, putting Deans back against his chest. Seth's dick was rubbing against Deans ass. Seth gripped Deans bruised ribs, Dean groaned. He fucking knew. How did he know about his ribs? Seth probably saw Dean wincing and holding his stomach earlier. Roman was about to grab Dean away from Seth but- "No, no, no. I wouldn't do that if I were you, Roman. Little Dean-o here seems be in a bit of pain" Seth lifted up Deans sweatshirt with his free hand since the other was gripping Deans waist. Seth revealed to Roman the bruised ribs of Dean. Roman gasped. Dean tried fighting out of Seths hold but he was in too much pain. "Fucking let him go, Seth" Roman growled. "Sure thing" Seth quickly squeezed Deans stomach, Dean yelped in pain. Then he threw Dean right at Roman. Roman caught Dean in his arms, his arms protectively around Deans waist, careful not to drop him. "Are you okay, Dean?" Roman asked. Dean nodded "I-I'm fine, Roman" Dean got out of Romans safe grip.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" Roman said. "N-No, Roman don't, just sit down, please"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

School and after school detention were finally over. Roman had been thinking about Deans bruised stomach ever since the incident in the morning happened. He wondered who'd done that to him. Just the thought of someone hurting Dean made Roman fucking furious.

Dean was rushing out of the building quickly. Roman caught up with him.

"Hey Dean. How are you getting home?" Roman asked. "I'm walking" Dean replied. "Do you want me to drive you?" Roman asked. "N-No it's fine" Dean said. "C'mon Dean is so damn cold outside. I'll drive you" Roman said "Okay" Dean said. Roman smiled.

He and Dean exited the building and were met by a cold breeze. Dean shivered. Roman noticed and brought Dean close to him much like he did last time. He opened the car door for Dean and then went to the drivers seat. Be quickly turned on the seat warmers. He really wanted to ask Dean about his ribs. But he didn't want to be too pushy. "Um Dean, If you don't mind me asking. What happened to your ribs?" Roman asked. Dean tensed up and his heart rate sped up "I-I don't want to talk about it. S-Sorry" Dean stuttered. "Don't be sorry Dean. But if you ever need anything. You can always ask and tell me anything. Okay?" Roman said. Dean nodded his head.

Roman drove Dean. Dean didn't really need to guide him. He remembered from last time. Roman eventually arrived in front of Deans house.

"Here's your stop, buddy"

Dean looked at Roman and gave him a hug, which surprised Roman. Roman wrapped his arms around Deans waist. "Thank you, Roman" Dean whispered. He smiled at Roman and then leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. Dean then left the car and waved goodbye to Roman.