Chapter 13

Roman was so happy that Dean had agreed to go out with him. On a date, some would say. He really likes Dean and he hopes Dean likes him back.

He was currently in his car, waiting outside of Deans house. Dean had told him to pick him up at 5.

Romans eyes lit up when he saw Dean. He was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and Chuck Taylor's. He looked so beautiful, his hair was wet, as well.

Dean opened the door and got in. "Hey" Roman said, smiling. "Hey Ro." Dean said. Roman loved that nickname, especially from Dean, no one had ever called him that before.

Dean rubbed his legs, in an attempt to keep warmth. It was the middle of winter, so it was pretty cold. "You cold?" Roman asked, noticing Deans actions. "Yeah, a bit" Dean said, shyly. Roman turned on the seat warmers for Dean.

"So where do you want to go?" Roman asked. "I don't really mind, anywhere really." Dean replied. Roman thought a bit. "Hmmm...we could go to this arcade for teens. It has like air hockey, pool and shit like that." Roman said. Dean nodded "Yeah that would be cool."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When they entered the arcade Roman paid immediately. Dean tried to protest, claiming he had 'some money'. But, Roman wouldn't listen "I got it, Dean. Don't worry." He had said.

Dean and Roman we're currently playing pool and Dean wasn't doing too good. "I suck at this" Dean pouted. Roman chuckled "I'll teach you." Roman went behind Dean, and puts his arms around him and the cue stick. "Now put your hands under where mine are." Roman said. Dean did as told. "Now aim at your ball, the striped ones." Roman said. Dean moved along, Roman moved with him. "And shoot" Roman said. Dean did it and got it in the hole. The smile on Deans face was like taking a breath of fresh air for the first time to Roman. Dean turned around, he was still really close to Roman. "Good Job" Roman said, it came out quietly as he was looking at Deans beautiful baby blue eyes.

They played a couple more rounds and Dean was kicking Romans ass!

"Are you sure you haven't played this before?" Roman joked. "Maybe......" Dean teased, sticking his tongue between his teeth. "You little shit!" Roman yelled, jokingly. "I'm just joking. I just had a good teacher." Dean said. Roman smiled.

"I think we should end on that." Dean said. "End on that? Because you want it to end with you beating me." Roman said. Dean smiled "That might be it or maybe I just don't want you to feel bad." Dean teased, shrugging his shoulders. "Oh look at you, getting all cocky. I say we finish this battle, but this is not the end of our war." Roman said. "I agree. Good game Mr. Reigns." Dean said, sticking out his hand. "Right back at you, Mr. Ambrose." Roman took Deans hand. Every time they touched sparks went off, it was like electricity sprung when their hands met.

They both unjointed their hands. "What do you wanna do now?" Roman asked. "I don't mind" Dean said, shrugging his shoulders. "Wanna go to a pizzeria? We'll sit down and eat some pizza." Roman offered. "Sounds good, but I'll pay." Dean said. "Sure....." Roman teased.

They exited the arcade. While they were heading to the parking lot in the cold weather. Dean noticed a familiar figure. The figure didn't make Dean want to squirm or hide. He was back in town and Dean was so happy about it.

"Bray!" Dean called out, running into a large mans arms, wrapping his legs around the mans waist. Roman was confused, but he went after Dean. Roman had felt a little envious of that man, though.

"I missed you." Dean said, kissing the large mans cheek. "I missed you too, darling." The bearded man kissed Deans forehead. He put Dean down, but still had Dean in his arms. Bray had just noticed Roman. "Whose this, dear?" Bray asked, not taking his eyes off of Roman. "That's Roman, he's my...friend." Dean said, while Roman raised his hand to greet Bray. "Um Ro, this is Bray. I met him a while ago, he's really sweet when you get to know him." Dean said, looking up at Bray. Bray stroked his hair "I was coming to visit you. But you found me before I found you." Bray said. "Come with me, darling. I wanna spend some time with you."

"I'm actually on a date with Roman." Dean said, biting his bottom lip. "It's okay, go on Dean. Spend some time with him." Roman said, trying to brush it off, even though he didn't want Dean to leave. Dean looked up at Roman with an 'are you sure?' face. Roman nodded and smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. Dean smiled back, weakly.

Dean then went over to Roman. He wrapped his arms around Romans neck, having to tiptoe in the process, and Romans left hand went to the small of Deans back, while his right arm rested on Deans small, feminine waist. "Thank you. I had a great time with you." Dean whispered. "I had a lot of fun with you, Dean." Roman said, whispering as well. They let go of each other. Dean leaned up and kissed Romans cheek. "See you in school."

Bray held Deans small hand as they walked to Brays car. Once they got to it, Bray opened the door for Dean. Bray then got in and turned on the car, as well as the seat warmers for Dean.

"So where did you meet Roman?" Bray asked, randomly. "In school" Dean replied simply. "I don't have a good feeling about him." Bray said. "He's defended me on multiple occasions, Bray. I like him." Dean said. "Dear, I don't want you to get hurt." Bray said, tucking some of Deans hair behind his ear. "Roman's a good guy, Bray, don't worry." Dean replied.

"Okay darling. You look tired, sleep with me for a bit, my dear." Bray said. Bray then extended the seat, and folded the arm rest. He took the keys out of the engine, but left the seat warmers on. Dean went over to join Bray.

Bray wrapped his arms around Deans small figure. Dean buried his head in the crook of Brays neck. Dean was falling asleep to the sound of Brays soothing voice...

He's go the whole world in his hands

He's got you and me brother in his hands

He's got you and me sister in his hands

He's got the whole world in his hands...