Chapter 12

It was their last day in detention and Roman was fucking relieved. He couldn't take sitting in the same room with Randy and Seth. He just wanted to beat the shit out of them. He was also relieved for Dean, since Dean had to be trapped with those assholes and their abuse as well. But, Roman wouldn't let them abuse him. He would defend Dean with his life.

Roman was really starting to develop feelings for Dean. Those beautiful baby blue eyes, those curly cues, those pink lips. Fuck. Thinking of Dean just made Roman feel an indescribable way. He wanted to hold the smaller man in his arms and protect him from any harm.

Roman had just arrived to Mr. Helmselys office, which has become his class as of late. Mr. Helmsley was just sitting at his desk on his phone.

"Mr. Reigns, how are you, son?" Mr. Helmsley greeted him.

Don't call me that, Roman wanted to say. But instead he answered "Fine" clearly annoyed. He didn't care if he seemed rude. Helmsley seemed like an asshole the moment Roman laid eyes on him.

"Y'know something Reigns? I like you. I like the fact that you think you're this type of badass." Mr. Helmsley said, seemingly oblivious that he was in a school environment and that he was a principle. Principles weren't supposed to say stuff like that casually, but Roman didn't say anything.

Instead, Roman folded his arms and said "Okay and...?"

Helmsley chuckled and folded his arms to his chest, as well. "Mr. Reigns, you know what I'd like to know, something I'm very curious about..." Helmsley asked.

"And what's that?" Roman said agitated.

"What's up with you and Ambrose? That kid's a mess. I'm surprised someone like you would like someone like...that" Helmsley emphasized 'that' in disgust."

Roman was taken aback by that and quite annoyed. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? "What's wrong with me liking Dean? I happen to think he's a great person." Roman said.

Helmsley smirked. "Oh, I get it. Now this makes way more sense. You want him for his body. See, I always knew he was a little slut...just like his mother." He said, swinging in his chair.

Roman was so fucking angry, he couldn't believe the audacity of this asshole. "What the fuck?! Don't fucking say that shit about Dean!" Roman yelled, getting out of his seat.

"Watch your mouth, Reigns and sit down. Or I'll put you in more detention and-"

"I don't fucking care" Roman cut him off.

"And Ambrose will have it as well" Helmsley said.

That shut Roman up. He reluctantly took a seat. Mumbling curses under his breath directed towards Helmsley.

Eventually, Seth and Randy came in. Roman was attentively waiting for Dean, constantly checking on the door.

First period was about to start. And Dean had just entered at the last second. He was wearing a brown jacket, which was very large on him, black jeans, black Chuck Taylors, and his glasses. He looked so cute. Roman smiled, until he saw a faint hand mark around Deans neck and his bottom lip was bruised.

Dean took a seat behind Roman. "Hey Dean." Roman whispered. "Hi Ro" Dean replied, whispering as well, as he was taking off his jacket.

"Mr. Ambrose, you're late." Mr. Helmsley announced. "I-I know. M'sorry, sir" Dean replied looking down.

"Alright, boys, Your teachers gave me your assignment. I'll be giving that to you right now." Mr. Helmsley said, handing out textbooks and papers.