Chapter One:

"Alphas please come to the border! Quickly!" Chris, the pack's beta mind-linked to them urgently.

America looked to her sister sternly. "Hurry! It must be something important."

She pushed out of her chair and speeded out of the house before Dahlia could even reply.

Dahlia looks to the vacant spot her sister only occupied seconds ago, annoyed that she always runs whenever Alpha duty calls. She runs out after her sister and transforms into her wolf, a white wolf with black and gray fur scattered down her back while the sisters wolf both looked the same, America's was a darker colour. She scurries to catch up to her sister. Seeing her tail, she puffs out a groan that she was already feeling so tired.

America looks behind her, seeing that Dahlia had already quickly caught up, but not for long. The pack's borders were at least a good 5 miles away from the closest house. The territories had large grounds that America and Dahlia had inherited from their parents. Considering they passed when America was only 8 and Dahlia was only 7, the sisters decided to be alphas together instead.

America signaled to her sister that they were getting close by whipping her head towards the borders. As America ran she started to smell and unfamiliar scent and growled. She started running faster with her paws scratching against the rough grounds. They passed tall trees (one in particular caught her eye),and some delicious, fresh animals. Her wolf, whined inside forgetting that they hadn't ate lunch.

Dahlia saw the unfamiliar wolf before it saw her wolf. She bared her teeth protectively of her pack at the wolf. Dahlia and America ran behind a tree and changed into clothes which Chris threw to them, they both muttered a quick thank you.

Dahlia and America step from behind the trees and take a look at their invader. He was about 6 ft but it wasn't much compared to America's height standing at 5 ft 11' although it was a lot compared to Dahlia's height with her mum's genetics of only 5 ft 6'. He had brown eyes and a boyish look to him but the girls were pretty sure they were all around the same age.

Dahlia jumped to a harsh yell first, "Who are you? And what the hell are you doing trespassing on our territory?!" He didn't back down or flinch, standing tall and trying to intimidate Dahlia but that didn't do no shit.

"Who are you, little girl, to talk to me like that?!"

America jumped to Dahlia's defense, "Who you calling little? Boy?"

"I can assure you I'm older than you if not for my boyish looks." Dahlia scoffed rudely, he turned to glare at her.

"So what are you girls? Daddy's little daughters or these guys' mates?"

"For your information we are-" Dahlia pointed at him but not before he dared to cut them off.

"Can I please talk to the Alpha around here instead of a couple of little girls?" Dahlia speechless, wanted to beat him to a pulp. Clenching her fists hard and knew if looks could kill he'd be dead at her feet and probably be begging her for mercy on him. She rounded her fist towards him and saw his eyes widened, shock filled.

America fast as lightning, swung her palm and stopped her fist from making contact with his face. No pain comes to her palm as the façade of a calm person comes over her face. She acts very nicely and pulls her sister beside and restrains her.

She smiles devilishly, "Hey buddy, I apologize for my sister's sudden actions but sorry to give you disappointing information but we are the Alphas."

His jaw drops open. Dahlia slowly regains her control and calms down, taking deep breaths in and out.