The Final Chapter:

Unfortunately due to a sad turn of events this will be the last chapter and don't worry too much there will be a sequel but it will only be with America and Xavier for now. We have come to the conclusion that this book is just extremely too hard to continue writing and if everything turns out good we will write a thoroughly edited version of this book later. We really have appreciated the support you guys have given and us and sorry for taking up so much of your time. 

Love from Maham and Vy. xx

America's POV:

I was sitting here cold, and the cave had no light but the darkness surrounded us at the moment. I knew it was nearly midnight and felt so tired. I started to hear the drops of rain cascade over the cave, echoing back towards us as I pushed my legs towards my chest. The sudden splash here and there started to get louder and soon the outside erupted with water running down like a shower head. I turned my head towards where Xavier, was lying down on his back.

His hair ran over his face like a soft curtain hiding his beautiful eyes that I missed so much. His chest rises with every breath he takes, and even a cute little snores comes out from time to time. I chuckle into my hand.

A loud strike of thunder is suddenly heard from above, shaking the cave. I whimpered, and tried my best to seek comfort out of anything. Thunderstorms were such a horror as a kid, I know how much of a scaredy cat I was being. Let's just say I don't dance in thunderstorms but cry. When the next thunder struck a cry came from my lips even though I tried to bite my lips from it coming out.

I could feel Xavier stir from his sleep.

"What's wrong?" His soothing voice whispered,

I shook my head, he would laugh at me or freaking destroy me because I was scared. 

"America tell me." It was said in a final tone, demanding the answer.

"The thunder," I answered.

"Your scared?" My head nodded and tucked into my knees. 

"Hey, come here." He waved, my head tilted to the side in confusion and for a second I thought he was joking. He wasn't. 

"No.." I felt the tug of my sleeve and in that moment, pulled right into my unforgiving mate's arms. I curled into him, scared and confused. 

"I miss this." He murmured into my hair, oblivious to my consciousness he probably thought I fell asleep. Since my eyes were closed and I had evened out my breathing to appear asleep.

"Me too."

This is the unfortunate end not a lot but hopefully a sequel will occur soon. Dahlia's side will not be written but share your ideas below in hopes of a third book.

Kisses xx.