Chapter Fifteen:

Dahlia looked down at the man she had just killed, did she feel any remorse? Of course not, you did what you had to survive. She knew that didn't excuse her actions but she wasn't looking for acceptance just for freedom.

She looked to Adam approaching her and she couldn't kill him, he was too important. The others moved back as he took a step towards her, smart men.

She went to kick his legs out from under him, using a basic small person tactic only he knew it was coming as he jumped and landed on his hand before he back flipped up on his feet. Well then, she pushed the heel of her foot into his ribs, making him grunt and losing hit footing. He clasped his legs around her ankle and twisted his foot, making her roll onto the ground.

He got the upper hand as he straddled her waist and went to throw a few punches to her face making her groan in pain. She elbowed him in the head as she wrapped her legs around his head in a deathly headlock, as she took her elbows to his head and threw a few punches of her own. She rolled over onto her feet and left him their injured badly on his back.

She looked up to see the rest of the men advancing on her, she looked to the medical supplies and saw surgical knives and needles. She knew what to do, she saw 3 men attempt to wrestle her as she rolled under her bed. Unlocked the safety and pushed the hospital bed towards the men blocking them currently as she quickly gathered all the weapons she could take.

She splayed one of the knives along her two fingers and looked to one of the man who jumped over. She threw the knife in his shoulder, making him fall holding onto it. Then she repeated to take out the other men.

Ok, 5 down... 15 to go. No problem.

There was only 5 guys left in the room, she took the needles and hid them in her pocket. She jumped onto the bed and one of the man proceeded to pull her foot giving her a perfect place to impale him. She jabbed the needle into his neck, and into another guys leg making them both fall. She proceeded to fight the other 3 and then use the needles.

Dahlia looked around her to the sight of 10 worthless men, dead or fatally injured on the floor. They were stupid to think they would beat her.

She grabbed some clothes and tucked them into a small bag, as she threw some toiletries and supplies in there. She opened the window and looked down below to see no guards. They must have been guarding the fronts, idiots.

She hopped out and landed with a thud, she grunted as balance was weak. She ran deep into the forest and heard a loud commotion behind her, but far enough not to catch up to her.

"SHE'S GONE!" A resounding boom sounded. Damian.

***
Americas eyes snap open suddenly, every thought in high definition. Her eyes take in every ray of light without a doubt as it softly seeps within the gaps of the roof the tree branches as it towers amongst her.

A fraction of time passes when the memories come back to her the torment of what had happened feeling not only her heart but her body with pain. She couldn't move as much as she tried it was practically impossible. Her every limb felt like it was still strapped to the chair as the blood pumped through her limbs. America's eyes filled with tears when she tried to get up, but there was no strength left in her.

America tried to call for help but her vocal cords felt as if they were twisted into a knot. America started to go into panic mode. Making her body shut down. When all of the sudden the shuttle sound of footsteps appeared in the distance, as small twigs were being crunched at every footstep. When a cool shadows towered over her a familiar face coming into view as a blanket of relief was placed onto America. Jonas.

"How are we feeling?" He asks through a small smile as he kneeled down next to her.

"Weak..." America's voice spoke in a croak barely able to be heard. He simply nods not trying to compromise. A few minutes of silence passed as America feels her wolf coming back to her, the fresh air really had started to start her up again.

America had given herself into nature letting her wolf heal her scars. Putting her arms behind her she pulls herself into a sitting position as she ran her hands through her hair there were knots that would be impossible to untangle. But ruined hair was the last thing America was worrying about. She could feel Jonas stare as she let out a rusty sigh, as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Dahlia..." America sighed remembering her sister as tears started to flood her. She had let her sister down once but this was unbelievable. How could she just leave her own sister stranded there?

"We need to go back for her." America spoke not knowing whether she was talking to Jonas or herself.

"And we will" Jonas says as the sound of his voice makes America turn in his direction. She could see her reflection in his almost transparent eyes as they swirled a storm of blues and greens.

"Where are we?" America says taking in everything the small tingles of water as a waterfall could barely be spotted in the distance. The warm rays of the sun bouncing of their skin.

"This use to be our hide out," Jonas sighs. "You know before the attack." He sighs pulling out what appeared to be his last cigarette. It caught America's eyes. Annoyance bubbling in her,

"Don't smoke. You idiot." America says leaning over as she takes the cigarette from him.

"Oi give that back!" Jonas says out of annoyance.

"No I'm not going to let you kill yourself!" She scolds, examining it this was the most stupid way to die.

"That's my choice!" He says as he goes for her hand but miss as America jerks her hand away.

"Not if I can help -" America gets cut off as something comes through, making her wolf yip in excitement.

'America, where are you!'

Dahlia.

A/N: SORRY GUYS! We haven't updated in 4 days, truly sorry but we just had a long weekend and have been very busy. Hopefully you enjoyed the last chapter, and we will continue to write as consistently as we can. Its Australia day today, and we come from Australia so it's an awesome day for us. Please show us your love and vote and comment.

Kisses from Maham and Vy. Xx